**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

AZmess

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
I watch college football, because I can't stand the politics often associated with the NFL. Just give me some football to escape the crap show that is out there.

Now, we've got an Iowa football helmet with Black Lives Matter on the back. That's a racist, anti nuclear family, police hating organization. That's really not good.

I don't mind the words "Together," or "Love" or even if some weird decal. After all, I've got a weird one on mine in my avatar

But I really don't feel like watching something that politicized. It takes joy out for me, and that's why I watch. Yeah, I'm done watching until that is off Hawkeye helmets.
:roll::roll::roll:

Swingin' Dick Stanzi

Dirty Cheat
Reaction score
11 AM kick against Michigan State. Week 3 looks like a real shit sandwich for I am a giant douche football. The only decent game is Michigan vs. Indiana, and that’s on at the same time as the Iowa game.

thrawn

Reaction score
Four BTN games in a conference week? Did the league get bumped down for TV preferences due to delaying?

sergeanthulka

Is Frequently Requested at Local Karaoke Nights
Reaction score
11 AM kick against Michigan State. Week 3 looks like a real shit sandwich for I am a giant douche football. The only decent game is Michigan vs. Indiana, and that’s on at the same time as the Iowa game.

Nebbie/Northwestern & Purdue vs. 3rd string QB Wisconsin will hold plenty of intrigue for me!!!

Harlan

Drinks liquor with a straw
Reaction score
I watch college football, because I can't stand the politics often associated with the NFL. Just give me some football to escape the crap show that is out there.

Now, we've got an Iowa football helmet with Black Lives Matter on the back. That's a racist, anti nuclear family, police hating organization. That's really not good.

I don't mind the words "Together," or "Love" or even if some weird decal. After all, I've got a weird one on mine in my avatar

But I really don't feel like watching something that politicized. It takes joy out for me, and that's why I watch. Yeah, I'm done watching until that is off Hawkeye helmets.
k bye

Gushawk

Could Push Johnny Weir Down
Reaction score
In fairness, white grievance may be the one that sticks.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
If a bunch of ~20 year olds with messages approved by the conference on their helmets dissuades you from watching/enjoying a football game then you are a pussy and likely an asshole.

rodg12

Might not need to GFH
Reaction score

Bye, Bitch! Such a whiny lil Dumbfuck. No wonder you worship at the alter of Trump.