**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

ChipHilton

Hawkeye Historian
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
8,449
Reaction score
-290
NFL teams will be beating a path to Akrum's door now that they know how oppressed and exploited he was.

The kid is gonna be the proverbial "man without a country", unless he moves into an occupied zone. At least Robert Green will surely always be there for him.
 

CurdMan

TurdMan DDS
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
-826
NFL teams will be beating a path to Akrum's door now that they know how oppressed and exploited he was.

The kid is gonna be the proverbial "man without a country", unless he moves into an occupied zone. At least Robert Green will surely always be there for him.
The sad part is that’s not true. Wadley is getting played. Know what would’ve always been there for him? Iowa football and Iowa fans. No more. Robert T Green don’t give zero fucks about any of these guys
 

ChipHilton

Hawkeye Historian
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
8,449
Reaction score
-290
The sad part is that’s not true. Wadley is getting played. Know what would’ve always been there for him? Iowa football and Iowa fans. No more. Robert T Green don’t give zero fucks about any of these guys
Tongue was planted firmly in cheek.
 

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
28,016
Reaction score
10,786
The NCAA really needs to reevaluate their offseason coach contact rules. Hearing Lomax talk about how once he got to campus he basically wasn’t allowed to talk to his position coach or Kirk and was just tossed to Doyle. Then hearing Morehouse/Dochterman ask Kelton Copeland about how Oliver Martin is progressing and him say ‘well we don’t really get to talk to them other than saying hi in the hallway, we just get workout reports’ is kinda dumb.

I get that they want to avoid the coaches going over film etc. with them year round, but they should be allowed more contact. These guys are still young and moving away from home for the first time.
 

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
75,044
Reaction score
27,870
I'm sure the coaching staff never gave CJB any shit for his hair and it was totally a coincidence that a conformist nerd played ahead of him...
I had hair much like CJB's my freshman year. I was often asked if it hurt when my pussy bled by my coach, and also if I could get pregnant on top.

He was a pretty funny guy.
 

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
612
Reaction score
980
I had a coach yell at me "COME ON YOU PROBABLY BEAT YOUR DICK HARDER THAN THAT".

Dude was a comedic genius.
 

HerkyHopeful

Member
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
14,077
Reaction score
6,946
I'd love to see what the Wadley crew would do if Iowa gave the little brother a scholarship.

My gut says they'd take it and say that Iowa is heading in the right direction with current changes
 

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
883
Reaction score
1,695

I get the irritation with Morehouse here, but tweets like this, where he communicates a message without actually openly saying anything, remind me why I like him. (He's been fairly quiet through this whole thing, which only bolsters my sense that the Green faction is full of shit like a goose.)
 

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
87,144
Reaction score
1,542
I'd love to see what the Wadley crew would do if Iowa gave the little brother a scholarship.

My gut says they'd take it and say that Iowa is heading in the right direction with current changes
I said this last week- I swear to fucking God I will personally fund the scholarship myself if Kirk’s son, Brian Ferentz offers Donovan Wadley
 

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Joined
Oct 17, 2011
Messages
8,947
Reaction score
-4,699
Robert T Green has probably done as much harm to progress as anyone in this entire saga. And he doesn’t nor ever has or will give one shit about Iowa football. I feel bad for some of these former players beyond any legitimate mistreatment.
 

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
55,240
Reaction score
42,697
“Never spoken to or met the gentleman who’s representing these players.”

 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
9,742
Reaction score
-2,531
Let’s bring some football back to this thread. The video is about Kittle, but also about the Shanahan offense and features some concepts that Iowa could make use of. Jade needs to get out his notebook. ;)


 

JR Hawks

Receives State Appropriations
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
5,256
Reaction score
-321
Hopefully for his sake he's less of a giant pussy
No thanks on another Wadley. DJK style banishment is on the way.

The Mo Fleming story got very little media coverage today. As bad as the media is, they're not going to just run a story a day for an obvious Al Sharpton-style race pimp. This guy will be complaining to himself on social media ala Tara Reade in the not too distant future.
 
Top