**Official 2020 Iowa Hawkeye Football Offseason Thread**

Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
-1,247
I've never met/talked to the guy but will continue to blindly push his agenda and claim it is journalism.

Didn't my green mention that he had talked to rob, or did I misshear it? in the first 10 mins of the interview, he mentioned rob howe.
 

Fritz Fequiere

something feels off when he has sex with his wife.
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,228
Reaction score
-1,131
The temperature of the steak comment was beyond absurd but I just can't get over the comment in reference to BF:

"he kicked the trash can and then said in front of all the coaches only a dumb ass black player would do it like that".

LOL. I'm not even sure that phrase has been spoken by anyone in the history of saying things, much less Kirk Ferentz's son.
 

Verbal

The Brave Little Poster
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
34,675
Reaction score
2,805
I’ve seen Ivan and doug tossed about, but my dark horse candidate for Jade’s Halo identity is @Revolver . Many of us still remember him as a 20 year old dumbfuck, which is all the cover he needs at this juncture. He’s Twitter savvy enough, he likes Iowa football enough, he’s got a healthy contempt for the Iowa media and God knows he’s got the time. Come out of the shadows, @Revolver !
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,246
Reaction score
27,868
I’ve seen Ivan and doug tossed about, but my dark horse candidate for Jade’s Halo identity is @Revolver . Many of us still remember him as a 20 year old dumbfuck, which is all the cover he needs at this juncture. He’s Twitter savvy enough, he likes Iowa football enough, he’s got a healthy contempt for the Iowa media and God knows he’s got the time. Come out of the shadows, @Revolver !
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
18,542
Reaction score
18,887
Jade is obviously bright. That eliminates a good number of folks. I don’t think @Revolver is in that group. Answer this accusation!
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,879
Reaction score
3,127
More house and hlas both post here.
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,246
Reaction score
27,868
Or not, because our board has a few psychos and i bet some of the reporters read it and it’d get out.
I would like to point out again for the record that it isn't me, but I certainly celebrate Jade.
 
Top