Creed
Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2010
- Messages
- 11,238
- Reaction score
- 8,053
Jade for President!
Jade for President!
Sweet baby Jesus, yes.
Sweet baby Jesus, yes.
Pics?Jade feeling herself
Didn't my green mention that he had talked to rob, or did I misshear it? in the first 10 mins of the interview, he mentioned rob howe.I've never met/talked to the guy but will continue to blindly push his agenda and claim it is journalism.
What was it? Got deleted
He meant it literally. Streif has Achromatopsia.“didn’t see color”
![]()
That’s pretty shitty. Howe is pretty shitty too but two wrongs and all thatIt’s still there. It’s this he’s quoting:
View attachment 20419
False flagIt’s still there. It’s this he’s quoting:
View attachment 20419
I’ve seen Ivan and doug tossed about, but my dark horse candidate for Jade’s Halo identity is @Revolver . Many of us still remember him as a 20 year old dumbfuck, which is all the cover he needs at this juncture. He’s Twitter savvy enough, he likes Iowa football enough, he’s got a healthy contempt for the Iowa media and God knows he’s got the time. Come out of the shadows, @Revolver !
Jade should send PMs revealing himself.Jade is obviously bright. That eliminates a good number of folks. I don’t think @Revolver is in that group. Answer this accusation!
Jade should send PMs revealing himself.
Yeah, but what about Morehouse?More house and hlas both post here.
I would like to point out again for the record that it isn't me, but I certainly celebrate Jade.Or not, because our board has a few psychos and i bet some of the reporters read it and it’d get out.
Maybe they did and they didn't include you.Jade should send PMs revealing himself.
Um.....I got one.Maybe they did and they didn't include you.
@Chocolate buttermilkWhose stock would rise the most? Who would be the most shocking?
Is this true? Do they know they should work harder? Just like 20% and they’d be solid. But it’s harder.More house and hlas both post here.
working hard! thank you!It’s gotta be someone with no life and unlimited time on their hands. Unfortunately, that doesn’t excludes anybody on here so it makes it hard to narrow it down.
Who you got, Lumbergh? Ivan?
Not a chanceMy dark horse candidate is @Santa Anna's Leg
a Chauvet cave deep subconscious rebellion against his wokeness
ChanceI think FiB is Jade.
Me? I mean, he isn’t, but that’d surprise the shit outta me.I know who Jade is, friends. You’d be surprised.
Is it you? Bung would be the king of all things for life if true.I know who Jade is, friends. You’d be surprised.
I don’t care who he is, but I will follow him into the jungle.