I'm going straight to hell, but this was the first thing that came to mind after reading that:It's like they think they can just declare PTSD and cash checks.
Who is this clown
The best part about this is him blatantly trying to make his so called “anti media mob” seem like they have no point other than to tear him down. Yes we know you’ve had no contact with Robert Green. That’s the whole point you haven’t had contact with anyone you’ve just retweeted one sided flammatory comments from other people not talked to them.
Bovert.Honestly, there's only a handful of folks here who could be Jade. It's not Doug. Doug has the ability, but the tone is all wrong. Same with Ivan. I don't want to insult anyone specifically, but some of the suggestions are impossible. Whoever Jade is, he (or she) is super smart, measured, thorough, and very well-informed on Iowa Hawkeye football. Plus, he/she has lots of time on his/her hands. That's why FiB comes to mind. The Dallas Fort Worth thing is a clue there. The Big Head brothers certainly could, but they wouldn't have the time necessary. I also considered Wendy. A few other possibilities, but this is a very short list.
Another issue with tone.Bovert.
No.Jade is a former acting attorney general
Let's go.I’m down to two people based on certain words/phrases Jade uses in his tweets.
Yeah, it's someone certainly capable, but time would be an issue. Wasn't Jade tweeting in the middle of the night?I thought it could be Mikey.
When one has small children, being awake the middle of the night is not uncommonYeah, it's someone certainly capable, but time would be an issue. Wasn't Jade tweeting in the middle of the night?
Ok I get it it’s obviously not me.Honestly, there's only a handful of folks here who could be Jade. It's not Doug. Doug has the ability, but the tone is all wrong. Same with Ivan. I don't want to insult anyone specifically, but some of the suggestions are impossible. Whoever Jade is, he (or she) is super smart, measured, thorough, and very well-informed on Iowa Hawkeye football. Plus, he/she has lots of time on his/her hands. That's why FiB comes to mind. The Dallas Fort Worth thing is a clue there. The Big Head brothers certainly could, but they wouldn't have the time necessary. I also considered Wendy. A few other possibilities, but this is a very short list.
That's true. But it seems to me these late night tweets would take some time to develop.When one has small children, being awake the middle of the night is not uncommon
I never thought of that, but yes.BBK is a worthy candidate
LolYea but time zones
Legend came to mind, but Jade seems too reserved and calm to be Legend.Could also be Legend12. In fact, he and FiB are my top 2.
No way.Loog.
But he absolutely can be that way.Legend came to mind, but Jade seems too reserved and calm to be Legend.
He certainly fits the rest of the criteria.But he absolutely can be that way.
Whomever Jade is should've asked my Green if he was an ally, just to throw people here on Loog's scent.Loog.
Not thrawn. He'd be sympathetic to Wadley.Feels like you need to be a bit trolly, so Thrawn doesn't really fit that mold.
Jade is a consumer of Iowa sports media. Neither Beebs or Fabby got time for that shit. Legend is a contrarian hack who would probably just as soon help Howe shovel dirt.Ok, top 3:
FiB
Beebs
Legend12
Let's go, fellas. Please provide evidence that it's not you. Otherwise, guilty.
He’ll deny it, but thats exactly what Jade would doDon’t overthink this.
It’s Doug.
It ain't me, boyz. As if I could go without taking the credit if it was.Don’t overthink this.
It’s Doug.
I'm not seeing it.Look at who Jade follows on Twitter. Connect the dots from there....