- Joined
- Nov 25, 2007
- Messages
- 9,742
- Reaction score
- -2,531
Not necessarily in that order though.Attention and money.
Not just that, but blackballing the player after being signed as a free agent. Kirk Ferentz, King of football.I'm convinced that the Jeffrey Dahmer would get drafted if he could run a 4.3 40. LOL at the idea that a college coach can blackball a player out of the league.
Also from the CFL, XFL, and Arena League. Kirk's power knows no bounds.Not just that, but blackballing the player after being signed as a free agent. Kirk Ferentz, King of football.
Dochterman alluded to it last week but Kirk recommended an agent for Wadley and Wadley chose his uncle.I'm convinced that the Jeffrey Dahmer would get drafted if he could run a 4.3 40. LOL at the idea that a college coach can blackball a player out of the league.
Wasn’t Dahmer a gay? Maybe not for that.I'm convinced that the Jeffrey Dahmer would get drafted if he could run a 4.3 40. LOL at the idea that a college coach can blackball a player out of the league.
Sure the door was opened, but it seem like iowa football is run by an adult that refuses to get distracted by this bullshit.This is the exact same thing Howe did with DJK 10 years ago. Jon Miller is probably full of regret at the moment.
No other media member is even bothering to cover this story anymore. In fact, some of them have basically switched to the HaLo side of ‘ok we get it, you didn’t like medium rare steak or protein shakes or having expectations’
But I’ll say it for the 100th time, this is the reason you don’t take this shit to twitter. You open the door for dip shits like Wadley and DJK to bring up some of the dumbest shit that overshadows the intended goal.
NoDoes Rob realize that in maybe two weeks he won’t have a job writing for anyone ever again?
Nah...he's clearing a spot on his mantle for that Dick Schaap award.Does Rob realize that in maybe two weeks he won’t have a job writing for anyone ever again?
I’ll be rooting for him to go fuck himself the rest of the wayNah...he's clearing a spot on his mantle for that Dick Schaap award.
Does Rob realize that in maybe two weeks he won’t have a job writing for anyone ever again?
Hey Lmao at that mother fucker having 500 in cash available
He knows, and he's doubling down because that's the only play he has left.
If he lets this go now, it's a tacit letter of resignation. He's committed, and his choices are (1) salvage what he can from this dumpster fire, or (2) bail, admit he's a bad journalist, and get fired. That's pretty much it.
It’s not Miller. It’s a guy in the Polk County I Club that owns HN.Lol I don't think Miller is going to fire him.
Look in the replies, Rob tries to tell Jade to DM the Hawkeye Nation account and Jade busts his ass for having him blocked and then unblocking him when he pointed it out minutes later showing that it is Howe running both accounts.
He knows, and he's doubling down because that's the only play he has left.
If he lets this go now, it's a tacit letter of resignation. He's committed, and his choices are (1) salvage what he can from this dumpster fire, or (2) bail, admit he's a bad journalist, and get fired. That's pretty much it.
I've seen the replies.Look in the replies, Rob tries to tell Jade to DM the Hawkeye Nation account and Jade busts his ass for having him blocked and then unblocking him when he pointed it out minutes later showing that it is Howe running both accounts.
I stopped following Wadley on Twitter a long time ago. All his liked booty pics kept showing up in my timeline. Dude was always horny onlineThis exchange gave me a little chuckle. Akrum ain’t lying.
That and none of the helmets were big enough!!!!!!!Reasons I didn't have an NFL career:
I ignored the advice of my D1 coaches and took my family's advice about the best playing weight for my bodyI hired my uncle instead of a professional agentLots of talented college players fail to make the NFL- Kirk Ferentz is racist
I've seen the replies.
Like I say, Howe knows. He's bet his career on this story, discovered it's a loser, and is now thrashing about in a desperate attempt to resuscitate it.
By this time next year he'll be selling IDLife.
Here’s the thing tho. I can’t see who actually advertises on HN outside of Google generated banner ads.Unless advertisers drop, Rob isn’t going anywhere.
yeah but Dahmer had a rare combination of heart, brains, and balls.I'm convinced that the Jeffrey Dahmer would get drafted if he could run a 4.3 40. LOL at the idea that a college coach can blackball a player out of the league.
I get it.yeah but Dahmer had a rare combination of heart, brains, and balls.
Advertisers or this situation creating a mess with Chmelka and the Polk County I-Club.Unless advertisers drop, Rob isn’t going anywhere.
What mess is being created for the owner of HN?Advertisers or this situation creating a mess with Chmelka and the Polk County I-Club.
Not sure how it works, but isn't there something they do with an insurance policy when getting a new car? I remember Brad Banks driving a very nice Cadillac Escalade back in the day.If a college football player shows up in a new BMW, yes, they should be suspicious.
The more these guys talk, the more they discredit themselves.
My football playing roommate at Iowa had a brand new Mustang in 1998. He was black and from Indianapolis. His parents weren't rich and pretty sure he was getting a Pell Grant, but given he had zero expenses and knew he would be moving into Pheasant Ridge the following year they got him a new car. The $350 payment or whatever was easily covered.Not sure how it works, but isn't there something they do with an insurance policy when getting a new car? I remember Brad Banks driving a very nice Cadillac Escalade back in the day.