I know you are joking, but he's coaching at Central Michigan.Is Steve Ferentz still in the NFL?
I remember the time he showed up on a spring 2 deep roster and nolookpass was convinced he was going to start and freaked out about it.Is Steve Ferentz still in the NFL?
I think he was freaking out from all the coke him and his son did that day.I remember the time he showed up on a spring 2 deep roster and nolookpass was convinced he was going to start and freaked out about it.
Stat wise he’s pretty close to KOK era but way more aggressiveThe offensive talent is much better now. Seems BF runs a more modern offense that fits. He’s still growing & learning. Seems to have improved each season.
I think they were close to what they wanted to do last year, but the injuries and shuffling on the interior OL really blew that up. When they had Schott and Kallenberger at guard they looked closer to a final product.Brian has been mixed as an OC, but ultimately the team has won 8, 9 and 10 games in his first 3 seasons. I think most would agree that Nate Stanley running either hot or cold and Brian not realizing how to properly use him sometimes has held them back from being a more elite level team.
Even with that, 27 wins in 3 seasons including 3 bowl wins and a Top 25 and Top 15 ranking is pretty damn good.
Whatever you do, don’t watch the 2019 UM or 2018 PSU games.Stanley is so frustrating. There are times where he looks like Big Ben and is standing in the pocket throwing dimes and in full command, but they for no reason on the following series he will not be under any pressure and wildly miss the easiest throws.
I will never understand what happened to Stanley before and during the early part of that 2018 PSU game. The trainer needed to shove half a bottle of xanax down his throat.Whatever you do, don’t watch the 2019 UM or 2018 PSU games.
I will never understand what happened to Stanley before and during the early part of that 2018 PSU game. The trainer needed to shove half a bottle of xanax down his throat.
If Petras is even average as a B10 QB, the offense should be as dangerous as any we've seen in the KF eraWatching the highlights against USC. Iowa is fucking good, boyz.
Sam LaPorta is a complete stud. ISM, Tracy and Goodson are explosive. Smith is a huge target. Ragani is your typical Iowa (mostly) reliable slot. Nasty interior offensive line.
If the QB is even the upper end of mediocre and takes care of the ball they have as much talent and explosive play potential as I can remember in a long time.
I doubt that.If Nate throws that any differently Hockensen could have walked on his hands and still scored.
also, expectations @MonsterIf Petras is even average as a B10 QB, the offense should be as dangerous as any we've seen in the KF era
I doubt that.
In 2020, being able to watch Hawkeye football, in and of itself, seems like an expectation.I'm excited to watch some Hawkeye football and just see what happens.
watch your toneStu earnestly believes they’re actually playing this fall.
He's actually with the Dolphins now in some bottom rung position.I know you are joking, but he's coaching at Central Michigan.
![]()
Steve Ferentz - Football Coach - Central Michigan University Athletics
Steve Ferentzcmuchippewas.com
Maybe he was served undercooked steak.I will never understand what happened to Stanley before and during the early part of that 2018 PSU game. The trainer needed to shove half a bottle of xanax down his throat.
sans expectations of course.I'm excited to watch some Hawkeye football and just see what happens.
I heard he was at Central Michigan. Can someone confirm this?Yes, as of this summer he is coaching with the Dolphins.
Correct. He’s the head coach of the CMU Dolphins.I heard he was at Central Michigan. Can someone confirm this?
My dad's a Steve. His mom has always called him Steven.Can you imagine calling a baby Steve?
It seems weird now, but this is actually how we ended up with Jayden, Ayden, Cayden and Brayden everywhere. Somewhere along the line, people started thinking they were just naming babies and little kids without giving a second thought to the 60 years of adulthood that follow.Can you imagine calling a baby Steve?
That motherfucker is shook. Nice work fellas.
Exactly. There are plenty of names that fit equally well with a newborn and an 80 yr old man, but they’ve largely been eschewed by the people you speak of. Ironically enough, it’s better long-term to err with the name that sounds too “old” as that’s where we all progress toward and ultimately end up (God willing).It seems weird now, but this is actually how we ended up with Jayden, Ayden, Cayden and Brayden everywhere. Somewhere along the line, people started thinking they were just naming babies and little kids without giving a second thought to the 60 years of adulthood that follow.
And he was doing a good job with a young '12 line until Scherff and Donnal had season ending injuries in the same series. They had allowed Weisman to gain 177 and 217 yards (plus 116 vs MSU) and Bullock to gain 150 with a terrible passing game.Brians lines from 13-16 were average to good. Fuck me but that is dumb. Anyone saying Brian hasn’t been a good position coach is either lying or painfully stupid.
We have a friend who names all of her kids "cute" names. To use the above example, instead of naming her kid Steve and calling him Stevie when he's a baby, the kid's actual legal name would be "Stevie".It seems weird now, but this is actually how we ended up with Jayden, Ayden, Cayden and Brayden everywhere. Somewhere along the line, people started thinking they were just naming babies and little kids without giving a second thought to the 60 years of adulthood that follow.
Should be ex-friendWe have a friend who names all of her kids "cute" names. To use the above example, instead of naming her kid Steve and calling him Stevie when he's a baby, the kid's actual legal name would be "Stevie".
Yay!!! They wouldn’t be trotting Kirk out there if there was anything unexpected in there.
And it would be on FridayYay!!! They wouldn’t be trotting Kirk out there if there was anything unexpected in there.