Revolver
Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 32,649
- Reaction score
- -14,437
I don’t believe the kids are alright.
I don’t believe the kids are alright.
This makes me like him more.Kyle can fuck himself. For being one of the most driven assholes I've ever met (more below), he continually underdelivered and gagged on BYU an embarrassing number of times. One of his sons had the same piano instructor as my son. At EVERY recital, he'd arrive a few minutes before his son was to play, stand in the back by the door and constantly check his watch, then dash out the moment his son was done. There are courteous ways to be there just to watch your kid (Voice of experience. All those fucking dance recitals would have put me in the loony bin if I hadn't found ways to slide out the back.), but blowing in with full coaching regalia as The Great Kyle Whittingham, having a bad case of the fidgets throughout, then blowing back out ain't one of them.
I don't want to sound like an old man too much, but you can see attention spans shrinking.I don’t believe the kids are alright.
He has improved a ton as do the majority of Iowa DBs over their career. Let’s hope he’s ready to play the game of his life on Saturday and hold Smith to merely solid numbers.Rewatching the game. I used to hate Deshaun Lee as a starting corner. I don’t know how PFF or whatever the fuck it is views him but he seems almost like a shutdown guy at this point. Teams don’t test him much.
Michigan seemed pick on #3.Rewatching the game. I used to hate Deshaun Lee as a starting corner. I don’t know how PFF or whatever the fuck it is views him but he seems almost like a shutdown guy at this point. Teams don’t test him much.
I was yelling at the TV to get him out. He was in position, but he would get deked out and miss the tackle. Phil seemed to fix his tackling problem in the second quarter, and he played a decent game after that poor start.Michigan seemed pick on #3.
I think we have decided he needs to be bracketed so he will have help...He has improved a ton as do the majority of Iowa DBs over their career. Let’s hope he’s ready to play the game of his life on Saturday and hold Smith to merely solid numbers.
Iowa needed to go 1-2 in this three game stretch to have any realistic shot at the playoffs. It’s still time to dream.I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
What does this even mean? Iowa is 4-0 and just beat Michigan on the road with a huge game coming to Iowa City. What is too far?I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
I look the same as last time I did this to pwn coff.I'm going to need anyone debating this to post pics of themselves so we have a reference point to determine validity of opinions.
You know, just focus on one game at a time. Channel that energyWhat does this even mean? Iowa is 4-0 and just beat Michigan on the road with a huge game coming to Iowa City. What is too far?
I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
Yeah, not understanding this one.I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
THREE IN A ROW!I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
I'm now thinking that one of NW, Nebrantska or Minnesota will offset this Michigan win.Iowa needed to go 1-2 in this three game stretch to have any realistic shot at the playoffs. It’s still time to dream.
Don't be a pussyI'm now thinking that one of NW, Nebrantska or Minnesota will offset this Michigan win.
We are beating UW tooIowa needed to go 1-2 in this three game stretch to have any realistic shot at the playoffs. It’s still time to dream.
Both of them.We are beating UW too
That would be awesome for me.Both of them.
See you there? Well, probably not since the PNW chewed your bubble gum ass up and spit you the fuck out a long time agoWe are beating UW too