**Official Iowa vs. Michigan Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,256
Reaction score
27,890
Kyle can fuck himself. For being one of the most driven assholes I've ever met (more below), he continually underdelivered and gagged on BYU an embarrassing number of times. One of his sons had the same piano instructor as my son. At EVERY recital, he'd arrive a few minutes before his son was to play, stand in the back by the door and constantly check his watch, then dash out the moment his son was done. There are courteous ways to be there just to watch your kid (Voice of experience. All those fucking dance recitals would have put me in the loony bin if I hadn't found ways to slide out the back.), but blowing in with full coaching regalia as The Great Kyle Whittingham, having a bad case of the fidgets throughout, then blowing back out ain't one of them.
This makes me like him more.
 

Fritz Fequiere

something feels off when he has sex with his wife.
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
-1,131
Rewatching the game. I used to hate Deshaun Lee as a starting corner. I don’t know how PFF or whatever the fuck it is views him but he seems almost like a shutdown guy at this point. Teams don’t test him much.
 

Silky Johnson

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
1,309
Rewatching the game. I used to hate Deshaun Lee as a starting corner. I don’t know how PFF or whatever the fuck it is views him but he seems almost like a shutdown guy at this point. Teams don’t test him much.
He has improved a ton as do the majority of Iowa DBs over their career. Let’s hope he’s ready to play the game of his life on Saturday and hold Smith to merely solid numbers.
 

kmurp

Can't get Jak out
Joined
Jan 28, 2012
Messages
3,555
Reaction score
1,040
Rewatching the game. I used to hate Deshaun Lee as a starting corner. I don’t know how PFF or whatever the fuck it is views him but he seems almost like a shutdown guy at this point. Teams don’t test him much.
Michigan seemed pick on #3.
 

jquintana

Refuses to use capital letters
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
5,667
Michigan seemed pick on #3.
I was yelling at the TV to get him out. He was in position, but he would get deked out and miss the tackle. Phil seemed to fix his tackling problem in the second quarter, and he played a decent game after that poor start.
 

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
20,299
Reaction score
10,162
I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
 

gohawkeyes811

Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
7,313
Reaction score
7,982
I mean, I enjoyed that win more than most probably, but feel like we might be getting close to taking this a tad too far…
What does this even mean? Iowa is 4-0 and just beat Michigan on the road with a huge game coming to Iowa City. What is too far?
 

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,381
Reaction score
5,980
We are beating UW too
See you there? Well, probably not since the PNW chewed your bubble gum ass up and spit you the fuck out a long time ago
 
Top