L. Wade Childress
Too stupid to be real
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2007
- Messages
- 87,409
- Reaction score
- 1,553
lol. That old fuck isn’t doing shit!I accept how easy it is to mock it, but I think having Tom Moore has been a really good thing for Iowa this season.
lol. That old fuck isn’t doing shit!I accept how easy it is to mock it, but I think having Tom Moore has been a really good thing for Iowa this season.
If he’s even doing as much as telling Kirk not to be a retard occasionally I am happy with his contribution. I have no idea what he’s doing.lol. That old fuck isn’t doing shit!
We hated RGIII and wanted him to stfu because he talked way too much about bullshit.What an awesome win. Hecklinski played great, so did the defense, and just about every aspect looked incredible. But, the play calling from Lester really stood out. The out and up to Reese, using both TE’s in short yardage pick ups, and TD leak outs. As well as blowing open running lanes.
The crowd was loud and visible. Really represented well.
That was one of the more fun wins in awhile.
But, now Kirk has the QB question in front of him, which he has never handled well.
But, a fun problem to have at 5-1, with a week to rest.
Edit: And I thought RGIII was really good as a broadcaster. I was impressed.
They were really backing Hecklinski.
Of course you are.there are all kinds of good leaders but I’m a big fan of those who can still act like a dipshit while absolutely dominating at their job.
Kirk told someone I know well pre-season that Montgomery was one of the best leaders he’s ever had at Iowa. I don’t remember the exact quote, but was incredible praise given the historyMontgomery is great. Unfairly maligned. Like Bower his senior year. But Montgomery is even better.
Neither does he lolIf he’s even doing as much as telling Kirk not to be a retard occasionally I am happy with his contribution. I have no idea what he’s doing.
Men don’t follow titles. They follow courage. Like playing for Kirk Ferentz and telling the other team to fucking jump.Of course you are.
he plays fucking hard.diaz had a quiet game but the attention he got from washington’s defense was insane and game changing
I really have no idea what he’s doing at Iowa, but NFL teams paid him to be in the building for quite a while after he was done as a coordinator. I don’t think the Buccaneers asked him to leave.Neither does he lol
I mean I don’t care, but he’s not doing shit other than throwing out some timely anecdotes that make the youngins chuckle
I don’t either. But I could have said the same thing about myself at iowa.I really have no idea what he’s doing at Iowa, but NFL teams paid him to be in the building for quite a while after he was done as a coordinator. I don’t think the Buccaneers asked him to leave.
As much as the fans or Lester would love to pretend that Iowa is ever going to have a WR that puts up big numbers, they just aren't going to unless we suddenly luck into some incredible 1st round QB.diaz had a quiet game but the attention he got from washington’s defense was insane and game changing
When he committed, I wrote that he reminded me of one of those undersized white Northwestern linebackers that we've hated over the years, that were just "there" about every play. The comment finally seems to have come to fruition. And a hell of a kid.Montgomery is great. Unfairly maligned. Like Bower his senior year. But Montgomery is even better.
Inspiring everyone in the building. Legends are cool.If he’s even doing as much as telling Kirk not to be a retard occasionally I am happy with his contribution. I have no idea what he’s doing.
Difference makerI accept how easy it is to mock it, but I think having Tom Moore has been a really good thing for Iowa this season.
A lot of them left at halftime…didn’t even stay for the drone show.Stadium seemed about 2/3rds full and half Iowa fans. Pretty pathetic showing from the Husky faithful.
@garydolphinIt's such a relief heading out west and getting a big win. Nice to get that damn monkey off of our backs.
Boys I was way the fuck off. Great game by everyone. Thought Lester called his best gameOh boy.
Shut the fuck up, retard.Boys I was way the fuck off. Great game by everyone. Thought Lester called his best game
Iowa has 4 TDs in three games against real teams. One was against backups.
The offense has regressed from last year without question.
The DL is what we all worried it’d be.
WRs look better but QB can’t consistently get them the ball.
Punter is great.
OL has a real weak link at RT.
Team plays hard always.
7-8 wins seems reasonable
We did that for 2/3 of this game. 100% of the game on offense and 33% of the game on defense. Not being able to get their backup QB off the field was frustrating and hopefully didn’t create a poison pill for us going forward.Manhandling the other team and imposing our will is the most exhilarating way to win.
We had not done that yet this year against a P4 opponent.
Let's hope that's the way going forward
Who had the dumber take? @Gushawk about Montgomery? Or @cloudhawk about Buffington?Agreed. I tried to tell people that this summer.
Yeah I disagree. It's a nice change. Get to focus on the other games today.Friday games absolutely suck when Saturday rolls around, especially going into a bye.
All momentum lost. 13 days of nothing.
I think we should just savor both.Who had the dumber take? @Gushawk about Montgomery? Or @cloudhawk about Buffington?
A sometimes wise, yet retarded man, once told me I’d complain about a getting a blowjob.Friday games absolutely suck when Saturday rolls around, especially going into a bye.
All momentum lost. 13 days of nothing.
A tighter game and Washington is still trying to run the ball on 1st or 2nd down. Trying to defend against a team throwing the ball 95% of their plays and going for it on 4th down if they’re past their own 40 before halftime is going to look like that. Usually you only have to deal with that the last 8ish minutes. And for whatever reason, the refs will get very flag happy when a team is in desperation mode.We did that for 2/3 of this game. 100% of the game on offense and 33% of the game on defense. Not being able to get their backup QB off the field was frustrating and hopefully didn’t create a poison pill for us going forward.
Although some of those PI calls to allow those drives to continue were weak as fuck.
Iowa football Saturdays are the best 12 days of the year. We have been robbed of one of them.A sometimes wise, yet retarded man, once told me I’d complain about a getting a blowjob.
I didnt say it was the biggest issue- just that they should prioritize getting a #1 LB. Sorry Cam Buffington is not that guy- He's "Fine"
Disagree. That game made today awesome, can watch all the other games knowing Iowa is 5-1 and has 2 weeks to heal up and get better going into the second half of the season.Friday games absolutely suck when Saturday rolls around, especially going into a bye.
All momentum lost. 13 days of nothing.
I'm not sure we'll see another QB that good on the remainder of the schedule other than Chiles from NW and Browne from PurdueWe did that for 2/3 of this game. 100% of the game on offense and 33% of the game on defense. Not being able to get their backup QB off the field was frustrating and hopefully didn’t create a poison pill for us going forward.
Although some of those PI calls to allow those drives to continue were weak as fuck.
It's going to be great. I'm going to the gym, a little aerating, Mrs Hamo is going out of town, and imma plant myself in front of the tv for 12 hours of glorious college football with the glow of a wonderful Iowa road win.Disagree. That game made today awesome, can watch all the other games knowing Iowa is 5-1 and has 2 weeks to heal up and get better going into the second half of the season.
You gonna get some snacks, buddy?It's going to be great. I'm going to the gym, a little aerating, Mrs Hamo is going out of town, and imma plant myself in front of the tv for 12 hours of glorious college football with the glow of a wonderful Iowa road win.