AZmessDAWG
Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2009
- Messages
- 45,939
- Reaction score
- 3,189
You sure didn’t paint a favorable light.Please show me where I said he was bad?
You sure didn’t paint a favorable light.Please show me where I said he was bad?
I don't think Brown is paralyzed with the fear of making a mistake. I think he's just not very accurate.
Yeah, I sensibly chuckled when I heard that.Lutmer and Lee were “cramping”
Shawnee is wiseBessinger has to be the guy next year or portal qb.
Hank Brown is going to be the QB next yearBrown is simply not a P4 starter. Seems like a good person & teammate. Ok as a backup.
Heck is probably about the same.
Bessinger has to be the guy next year or portal qb. Unless we are ok with just being middle of the league.
Oh I agree. And they’ll be about what they always are…good but not going to contend with the top of the league.Hank Brown is going to be the QB next year
Sorry. I should have been hydrating.Lutmer and Lee were “cramping”
I said it 5 weeks ago.Yup. Glad Doug agrees with what I said two weeks ago. Smart fella
That wasn’t the point, retard.Lutmer and Hyde are such different players. You’re both retarded.
Oh.That wasn’t the point, retard.
Is it the fact that the ball comes out of his hand looking like a punt that led you to this conclusion.I don't think Brown is paralyzed with the fear of making a mistake. I think he's just not very accurate.
I’m a truth tellerYou sure didn’t paint a favorable light.
So is he or is he not, bad?I’m a truth teller
Hard to tell about Hecklinski, but that drive of his was very posed and impressive. Was waiting to see another drive to see if he could repeat, but it wasn't to be.Brown was shook after the first series. He was above average at Michigan. He’s fine if his first read is open. He’s not great at working through his progressions. Heck may not be much better but seems to be better if his first read isn’t there
He was not bad but was definitely not good. Nate Stanley was a lot better and he was very mediocre a lot of the timeSo is he or is he not, bad?
No one said that.Only incredibly stupid people think Hecklinski’s TD drive against a prevent defense is more impressive than Hank’s two 4th quarter game winning drives this early in his first season as the he starter.
Who is saying this?Only incredibly stupid people think Hecklinski’s TD drive against a prevent defense is more impressive than Hank’s two 4th quarter game winning drives this early in his first season as the he starter.
Ok? In what way is that implying what you claimed?I mean there was literally a post two posts before mine that said “I want to see what Hecklinski can do”.
I’m not bored enough for thisOk? In what way is that implying what you claimed?
Jogger said it six weeks ago.I said it 5 weeks ago.
Doesn't matter, they totally won't win another game this season. It's over.Hanks problem isn’t if his first read isn’t open. It’s that he takes ways too long to figure out if his first read is open.
We will not lose to the gophers. The PJ hate runs deep in KIrk.I think we win this week, but finish 9-3 with losses at Minnesota and at NW.
Prove me wrong HOCKS!!!
I want you to be rightWe will not lose to the gophers. The PJ hate runs deep in KIrk.
did he not hate the gophers 3 years ago?We will not lose to the gophers. The PJ hate runs deep in KIrk.
You make Ted Kaczynski look like an eternal optimist by comparison. Well done.An offense with zero identity on the road at night on the west coast on a short week against a desperate team.
Might be the lock of the year
we have an offensive identity.An offense with zero identity on the road at night on the west coast on a short week against a desperate team.
Might be the lock of the year
Is she hot?Autumn appears to be arriving at noon Friday. Just in time for kickoff.