**Official Iowa vs. Washington Football Thread - 8:00pm - FOX/FS1**

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,746
Reaction score
12,615
I’m hoping like a mfer that Tradon picks up Tim’s offense quickly and becomes the guy next year.
 

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,418
Reaction score
5,993
Jog can provide anyone staying in Renton with a list of things to do before the Huskies and Hawkeyes battle it out on the gridiron.
Nice try sucka! I don't even know if I've ever been to Renton
 

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,746
Reaction score
12,615
Has he traveled to an away game yet?
I don’t know, that is an important step in the Kirk ferentz way. I have no idea if he’s any good but I’m hoping since he was Lester’s 1st guy there’s hope
 

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
46,069
Reaction score
63,013
You can be a runner and not be a burner. QB just needs some vision and the ability to put some pressure on the D to account for another threat. Hank actually looks like he has some wheels but stumbles like a baby faun every time he's been in space.

I have a feeling Heck is just a different brand of vanilla but I think I prefer a vanilla that doesn't develop the yips as soon as he feels pressure.
On the Iowa Hawkeye Put in The Backup QB Spectrum spanning from Hill on one end and Banks on the other, I suspect Hecklinski ranks somewhere around Padilla.
 

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,746
Reaction score
12,615
Iowa would have been better served with the bye week this week. There’s several things that probably get addressed and helped in that bye week but won’t be by Friday
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,329
Reaction score
28,015
This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
 

cloudhawk

Special
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
100,019,165
Reaction score
13,691
This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
They are keeping it quiet so Warshington doesn't know what hit them...
 

Mitchandrsn

Probably Needs to GFH
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
446
Reaction score
630
This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
Yeah, recorded early early Monday Morning when the only news was a quote from Kirk on Hank "I don't think anything too major". So missed all the 'really limited' talk yesterday.
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
1,978
Reaction score
-956
I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.

Iowa 17
Washington 27
 

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
29,463
Reaction score
30,432
Epenesa is starting to settle in. I think the defense will be OK. The need to sort out the running game. Maybe more Phillips or telling Moulton to be willing to run inside would help a lot.
 

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,746
Reaction score
12,615
They’ll get to the halfway point & the bye, put the CFP talk away, simplify/minimize the offense to what they do best and get better. With a little luck 8 wins. It’s pretty much what it always is.
Unless they have or get a real difference maker at QB I’d expect the same next season and that’s mostly ok
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,971
Reaction score
3,234
I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.

Iowa 17
Washington 27
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,329
Reaction score
28,015
I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.

Iowa 17
Washington 27
Shut the fuck up, pussy.
 

neshawk

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
1,598
Reaction score
3,012
Iowa is going to unleash Heck on Washington.
Iowa 31
Washington 17
 

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
98,068
Reaction score
37,575
Love Douglas’ spirit and Iowa’s chances.

Hawks 27
Huskies 17
 

Fritz Fequiere

something feels off when he has sex with his wife.
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
-1,126
Kirk’s west coast drought has to end sometime. Hawks 20-13.
 
Top