Shawneemicks
Has said plenty of things dumber than this
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2012
- Messages
- 17,755
- Reaction score
- 12,624
I’m hoping like a mfer that Tradon picks up Tim’s offense quickly and becomes the guy next year.
Nice try sucka! I don't even know if I've ever been to RentonJog can provide anyone staying in Renton with a list of things to do before the Huskies and Hawkeyes battle it out on the gridiron.
I don’t know, that is an important step in the Kirk ferentz way. I have no idea if he’s any good but I’m hoping since he was Lester’s 1st guy there’s hopeHas he traveled to an away game yet?
On the Iowa Hawkeye Put in The Backup QB Spectrum spanning from Hill on one end and Banks on the other, I suspect Hecklinski ranks somewhere around Padilla.You can be a runner and not be a burner. QB just needs some vision and the ability to put some pressure on the D to account for another threat. Hank actually looks like he has some wheels but stumbles like a baby faun every time he's been in space.
I have a feeling Heck is just a different brand of vanilla but I think I prefer a vanilla that doesn't develop the yips as soon as he feels pressure.
Plus, how many guys did we have helped off the field?Iowa would have been better served with the bye week this week. There’s several things that probably get addressed and helped in that bye week but won’t be by Friday
This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
Will it really change anything?and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
They are keeping it quiet so Warshington doesn't know what hit them...This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
Yeah, recorded early early Monday Morning when the only news was a quote from Kirk on Hank "I don't think anything too major". So missed all the 'really limited' talk yesterday.This sort of sucked to listen to for the simple fact they didn't mention a single time that the starting Iowa QB is injured and might not play and how that might change the dynamic of the game.
You're such a homo lately.17-13 Washington
![]()
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, I appreciate it.You're such a homo lately.
I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.
Iowa 17
Washington 27
Shut the fuck up, pussy.I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.
Iowa 17
Washington 27
Dug!Iowa 1,000,056
Washington 56
Are there some missing pieces for this to be one of the better Iowa teams? Sure. But this is a bridge too far. There are a lot of pieces in place to be excited about the future.I'm not feeling great about this team or season. We needed to get very lucky to beat a mediocre Michigan team, and eeked out a victory against ISU. We're an eyelash from 2-3 and being in full meltdown mode. The offense looks like shit, once again. The Defense just looks decent to good. And now we go out west on a short week. No bueno.
Iowa 17
Washington 27
On the park?I like the specificity.
You can’t spell hawkeyelounge.com without homoI’m disappointed in the number of homos in this thread. Some surprising faces.
Do better.
Yea, how about all of that?
When the defense dominates? Yes, stupid people would be impressed by that. Any more brain-busters?Also @Fritz Fequiere any consideration to the fact that in the kids day practice the defense had actually seen and practiced against the fucking plays the offense was trying to run dozens of times already? Are people stupid for being impressed when they dominate?
Taking the both sides approach. You are a real genius.When the defense dominates? Yes, stupid people would be impressed by that. Any more brain-busters?