**Official Ohio State vs. Iowa Football Thread - 2:30pm - CBS**

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
71,573
Reaction score
-6,334
Individual seats in Edge for $7800. I think there's some tomfoolery going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
20,136
Reaction score
7,535
Seats in my section are going for $1600. Tempting, but I ain’t no tavern hok
 

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
12,107
Reaction score
3,189
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
 

Thrawn II

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2025
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
6,883
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
Kirk has one more big home win in him. Just missed twice last year. But it’s happening before he hangs it up.
 

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
-940
Almost zero confidence we can pull the upset tomorrow. If OSU didn’t choke at TX I’d feel better about it. But they aren’t taking tomorrow lightly knowing they still got Oregon and Indiana coming up
Let's just have fun
 

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
104,436
Reaction score
32,462
There are very few worlds where we go into a game against Ohio State feeling good, but this sets up about as well as you could ever hope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK
Top