2015 ia recruiting class Christian williams, dale jones , brandon hutton, Andrew fleming, wagner and moss, 1 left of a 6 man class, yuck
Hutton was by far the biggest disappointment to me in that class. Williams looked good offensively on video, but we had some decent offensive talent (or thought we did) at the time; I was surprised Fran kept after him so long. I don't recall anyone not being excited about landing Hutton. He was a Chicago area kid, he looked like a terrific athlete and a beast on defense--something we needed then and still need now--and we "beat" Wisconsin to sign him at a time when they were riding high. That class was almost a complete bust, apart from Moss, who alternates between outstanding and missing in action, and Wagner, who played hard and sometimes very well on defense, but overall was only an occasional contributor.
Fran now has a chance to rebuild the roster somewhat. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity this time.