- Joined
- Feb 2, 2018
- Messages
- 576
- Reaction score
- -852
nm
Not that he is going to be right, but in relation to what?Kakert's hinting he knows something again.
That wouldn't mesh with some of his social media postings. He's posted on Snapchat from a classroom because he hated the music that the professor chose to play ahead of class. He's also posting a lot from Carver - working out a shit-ton in the main and practice gyms.I have I have the worst sources in the world, but the rumor is Cook has not attended class all semester and he has been NBA or bust all year. GFYIAP.
That’s good to know - I would hate for my neighbor/source to be correct even once.That wouldn't mesh with some of his social media postings. He's posted on Snapchat from a classroom because he hated the music that the professor chose to play ahead of class. He's also posting a lot from Carver - working out a shit-ton in the main and practice gyms.I have I have the worst sources in the world, but the rumor is Cook has not attended class all semester and he has been NBA or bust all year. GFYIAP.
He’s implied multiple times that one of the guards is going to leave Moss or Dailey.Not that he is going to be right, but in relation to what?Kakert's hinting he knows something again.
Yeah I’ve seen him walking in and out of the library a bunch of times this semester.That wouldn't mesh with some of his social media postings. He's posted on Snapchat from a classroom because he hated the music that the professor chose to play ahead of class. He's also posting a lot from Carver - working out a shit-ton in the main and practice gyms.I have I have the worst sources in the world, but the rumor is Cook has not attended class all semester and he has been NBA or bust all year. GFYIAP.
Even he has enough self awareness to understand that he’s created a miserable professional existence for himself.Imagine being a subscriber and watching Kakert toss bullshit like that around. Only to either be wrong or be scooped by some guy we’ve never heard of.
He should post what he heard, or thinks he knows, or STFU. This hinting bullshit would be infuriating as a subscriber.
They said that stuff all the time. Keep in mind they've been in-season and traveling plus they just got back from spring break.I have I have the worst sources in the world, but the rumor is Cook has not attended class all semester and he has been NBA or bust all year. GFYIAP.
LOLThe news is that Kakert is advancing his career and taking a job as a journalist for the Daily Iowan
He is already a contributor and minutes are always a crapshoot, but his situation for minutes looks worse, not better for the next 2 years if Moss stays.Dailey can be a contributor here. He got better in my opinion, as the season progressed.
I think the prevailing thought around here is that guys are going to bail every single time when faced with the "possibility" of a cap on their playing time.
I think what Dailey gives you is a lot more replaceable than what Moss can give you. Not that either one leaving would sink the ship.This may be irrational, but I would rather have Moss leave. I just don't trust him to produce when he's being counted on and the endless 19 foot jumpers absolutely enrage me.
They both are mediocre for sure, but if anyone can break through to Moss and simply convince him to stop doing that he is the immensely more talented player.This may be irrational, but I would rather have Moss leave. I just don't trust him to produce when he's being counted on and the endless 19 foot jumpers absolutely enrage me.
I think that all depends what Fran can do in the Spring.I don't either of them leaving is good news. Not devastating, but not a positive.
I disagree. I think they stay about the same if not go up with the departure of Wagner and Ellingson. I think all of the minutes they were getting go mostly to him.He is already a contributor and minutes are always a crapshoot, but his situation for minutes looks worse, not better for the next 2 years if Moss stays.Dailey can be a contributor here. He got better in my opinion, as the season progressed.
I think the prevailing thought around here is that guys are going to bail every single time when faced with the "possibility" of a cap on their playing time.
Connor is likely going to play more than those guys combined, though.I disagree. I think they stay about the same if not go up with the departure of Wagner and Ellingson. I think all of the minutes they were getting go mostly to him.He is already a contributor and minutes are always a crapshoot, but his situation for minutes looks worse, not better for the next 2 years if Moss stays.Dailey can be a contributor here. He got better in my opinion, as the season progressed.
I think the prevailing thought around here is that guys are going to bail every single time when faced with the "possibility" of a cap on their playing time.
Not seeing it. He got 15 mpg last year and that came from 3 different positions.I disagree. I think they stay about the same if not go up with the departure of Wagner and Ellingson. I think all of the minutes they were getting go mostly to him.He is already a contributor and minutes are always a crapshoot, but his situation for minutes looks worse, not better for the next 2 years if Moss stays.Dailey can be a contributor here. He got better in my opinion, as the season progressed.
I think the prevailing thought around here is that guys are going to bail every single time when faced with the "possibility" of a cap on their playing time.
Regardless, he won't be wrongIsn’t that kind of a weird graphic to post if the “news” is another player transferring out, though? Probably reading too much into it.
The news is that Kakert is advancing his career and taking a job as a journalist for the Daily Iowan
True. And Weiskamp. Hell idk how the minutes will go.Connor is likely going to play more than those guys combined, though.I disagree. I think they stay about the same if not go up with the departure of Wagner and Ellingson. I think all of the minutes they were getting go mostly to him.He is already a contributor and minutes are always a crapshoot, but his situation for minutes looks worse, not better for the next 2 years if Moss stays.
RascalTrue. And Weiskamp. Hell idk how the minutes will go.Connor is likely going to play more than those guys combined, though.I disagree. I think they stay about the same if not go up with the departure of Wagner and Ellingson. I think all of the minutes they were getting go mostly to him.
@FrodoTBaggin you wanna take a crack at it?
What a booger eater he is.
@Geese can you make that a little bigger?

Who is going back to him? Everyone thinks he is full of shit.I can’t believe how many people are going to back to the kakert well after he was clearly completely fucking guessing last time.
Wrong. As dumb as all of us on HaLo are, you're really underestimating the average fan. Hell, there are 114,000 people that like the Hawkeye Heaven Facebook page.Who is going back to him? Everyone thinks he is full of shit.I can’t believe how many people are going to back to the kakert well after he was clearly completely fucking guessing last time.
An afternoon in Kinnick and/or Carver confirms this.Wrong. As dumb as all of us on HaLo are, you're really underestimating the average fan. Hell, there are 114,000 people that like the Hawkeye Heaven Facebook page.Who is going back to him? Everyone thinks he is full of shit.I can’t believe how many people are going to back to the kakert well after he was clearly completely fucking guessing last time.
There's a dude on reddit that posts in every single Iowa related thread, and basically everything centers around his dislike for Fran, Kirk and Barta, and how Iowa fans just accept mediocrity. Just yesterday he was posting about Kakert saying Cook is leaving and that he's a very reliable source.
There's a lot more of him than we'd like to admit.
Iowa Fan sucks.Wrong. As dumb as all of us on HaLo are, you're really underestimating the average fan. Hell, there are 114,000 people that like the Hawkeye Heaven Facebook page.Who is going back to him? Everyone thinks he is full of shit.I can’t believe how many people are going to back to the kakert well after he was clearly completely fucking guessing last time.
There's a dude on reddit that posts in every single Iowa related thread, and basically everything centers around his dislike for Fran, Kirk and Barta, and how Iowa fans just accept mediocrity. Just yesterday he was posting about Kakert saying Cook is leaving and that he's a very reliable source.
There's a lot more of him than we'd like to admit.