**2020 Iowa Basketball Off-Season Thread**

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
Joe is a man-gina! Joe is a man-gina!

BillyBob

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns started crying at the thought of what Jimmy Butler would do to Joe Wieskamp.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Good for him or whatever, but fuck if he doesn't look like a goomba in that picture.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Let's get real, Joe did not plan that. She told him they should get married and he said ok and then she set it up for him. Because he is the beta in the relationship.

I'm glad he's in love but he better fucking grow a pair this year.

L. Wade Childress

Too stupid to be real
Reaction score
If I were joe I would stop playing basketball and sit at home staring at my lovely fiancé.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
I worked with a guy at Wells Fargo who straight up combined his last name with his wife’s when they got married.

BARhawks

Needs to GFH
Reaction score
Without giving away the dude’s new name, can you give a reasonably accurate example? I understand completely what you are saying happened, but kinda want to see the wreckage for myself. Same as needing to see a pic of Dak’s foot pointing in the wrong direction, if you will.

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score
In his case it actually works and looks normal. Both have German surnames. Think something like SchneiderBecker(although they combined names, the S and B are both capitalized)

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Without giving away the dude’s new name, can you give a reasonably accurate example? I understand completely what you are saying happened, but kinda want to see the wreckage for myself. Same as needing to see a pic of Dak’s foot pointing in the wrong direction, if you will.

An example I know is a guy and girl combined their last names into one. Beddow and Dahl became Beddahl for them both. They are no longer married.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score
An example I know is a guy and girl combined their last names into one. Beddow and Dahl became Beddahl for them both. They are no longer married.
I know a couple that both hated their fathers so when they got married they made up a completely different last name.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
Him wearing 23 is absurd and should not be permitted.

"No, you see, in the United States of America, we don't let fat people wear #23, even if they're black."

23 requirements: Black, athletic looking, under 6'8".

Most years, we should not have a #23 under Fran.

The fact that this was allowed shows that this team lacks leadership and BLM has jumped the shark.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Him wearing 23 is absurd and should not be permitted.

"No, you see, in the United States of America, we don't let fat people wear #23, even if they're black."

23 requirements: Black, athletic looking, under 6'8".

Most years, we should not have a #23 under Fran.

The fact that this was allowed shows that this team lacks leadership and BLM has jumped the shark.

I feel like this is a perfect time to remind you that they let Jermain Davis wear #23 and while he meets your requirements, he really sucked.

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
He looks like the type of slovenly kid that would pick #69.

StinkyMcFadden

She/Her
Reaction score
I feel like this is a perfect time to remind you that they let Jermain Davis wear #23 and while he meets your requirements, he really sucked.
Being good is not a requirement at all. I listed all of the requirements.

The only athletic LOOKING player we had for a while was Okey Ukah. He was fucking terrible at basketball.

He was #23 as he should have been.

Berzerkenpas

Desperately Wants a Mod-Edited Tag Line
Reaction score
He's a big dude and hopefully he has a mean streak. He'll never be lean. Just needs to develop an affinity for pissing off others. Is Jaacks available for private tutoring?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Gabe Olesani he is not, my friends.