***2023 Iowa Football offseason thread***

ClintWalker

Once visited Minnesota
Reaction score
Just give these guys a fine and a stern warning already. The length of this “investigation” would be more appropriate for organized crime fixing games than some dipshit college kids betting $50 on the NBA finals.

And it’s extra annoying that literally every program had morons doing it.
This drawn out investigation is annoying to say the least. Why is this just a state of Iowa thing? I guess Iowa law enforcement officials are simply more dedicated than their out of state counterparts. ;)

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
“We're dealing with a situation right now which, quite frankly, we still don't have a lot of the details on,” Iowa head football coach Kirk Ferentz said before an I-Club event last Thursday.

Herbie2

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
“We're dealing with a situation right now which, quite frankly, we still don't have a lot of the details on,” Iowa head football coach Kirk Ferentz said before an I-Club event last Thursday.

Did you even read the article you linked?

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
I liked it better when players lied about the shit they did and everyone just gave them the high character benefit of the doubt

Reaction score
I dreamed last night that Iowa was losing by a couple TDs in Ames and the announcer was saying something like "Spencer Petras is certainly struggling tonight".

I blame that dream solely on one individual on this board.

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
I dreamed last night that Iowa was losing by a couple TDs in Ames and the announcer was saying something like "Spencer Petras is certainly struggling tonight".

Mr. Chip, you need to work on dreaming better.

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score

I had a truly terrible Hawkeye dream the other night. I don’t want to speak it into reality.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Lol dreaming abt Hawkeye sports

brantshawks

Nebrantska Fan
Reaction score
You've never dreamt about hawkeye sports?

More of my dreams are on/around Melrose (including Kinnick) than maybe any other place consistently.

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
You've never dreamt about hawkeye sports?

More of my dreams are on/around Melrose (including Kinnick) than maybe any other place consistently.
He dreams he's at home spending quality time with his family. Only to wake up in a shitty motel minutes away from home.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
My dreams are usually about being covered by spiders or chased by an intruder. You guys are having good ones.

HawkeyeJonesEsq

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Don't worry, it is an afternoon game that will not go into the night unless there are two weather evacuations, which would be impossible.

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
God damn- I wanted to go to a game this year, but am unable as of now to commit to dates.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Do any of you have a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
You too?

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
No. Sold out means that there simply no way that I can get a ticket to those games. Don't you know what "sold out" means?
Yeah, and Cade starting at quarterback means that Petras is starting at quarterback