***2023 Iowa Football offseason thread***

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Reaction score
I love how stupid Iowa ticket searchers and purchasers are.
Does anyone have two tickets to the Utah State game this weekend they are willing to part with????

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
That Scott Groth looks like a real dipshit

Rolo Tomassi

Listless Vessel
Reaction score
Watched the Minnesota-Nebrantska game last night. Both teams were horrible, with Minnesota winning a squeaker 13-10. Huskers had a chance to win late, but threw an interception which let Minnesota move the ball to the 30 yard line and kick a 47 yarder with no time left. Can't believe I watched that shit show.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
I love how stupid Iowa ticket searchers and purchasers are.
Does anyone have two tickets to the Utah State game this weekend they are willing to part with????
It isn't Iowa fans. Its fans of every team.

I'm in a group for Cubs STH. There are people who come in and ask dumb shit like "anyone have a ticket in row 7 of section 113 for Tuesday?"

Any bleacher tickets available for Saturday?

I have a game I can't go to? Anyone know what to do?

People are generally stupid.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Watched the Minnesota-Nebrantska game last night. Both teams were horrible, with Minnesota winning a squeaker 13-10. Huskers had a chance to win late, but threw an interception which let Minnesota move the ball to the 30 yard line and kick a 47 yarder with no time left. Can't believe I watched that shit show.
Thanks for the recap, faggot.

WestMifflin

Traitorous Wisconsinite
Reaction score
NO SHIT? I had no idea they played last night. Thanks @Rolo Tomassi

Brad Wesley

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Can we please get a summary of the Utah/Florida game?

Geese

LOVES Chris Williams
Reaction score
Fwiw peace

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
It isn't Iowa fans. Its fans of every team.

I'm in a group for Cubs STH. There are people who come in and ask dumb shit like "anyone have a ticket in row 7 of section 113 for Tuesday?"

Any bleacher tickets available for Saturday?

I have a game I can't go to? Anyone know what to do?

People are generally stupid.
But that doesn’t fit his “I moved, I’m superior” narrative

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
download (11).jpeg

Reaction score
Sure would be nice to be rolling into Madison on October 14 undefeated with an offense that’s balanced and not embarrassing. I choose hope until they look like shit again.
Not much balance and still embarrassing

MikeyJoe

has a big head
Reaction score
KF expects to be able to evaluate his own staff. If Barta decided to interject himself into that decision, Kirk would tell Gary to gfy and I wouldn't blame him.

With an upgrade in personnel, it's going to be fun this fall seeing Halo change its tune on BF. I acknowledge you likely won't, however.
Has it been fun?