Go on record…which tourney we talkin here?I like what I've seen so far. They're going to contend for a tourney bid.
The NBA Cup.Go on record…which tourney we talkin here?
The farts will lead the Hawkeyes to the NCAA tournament.Go on record…which tourney we talkin here?
M-O-O-N…..spells Halo gold.The farts will lead the Hawkeyes to the NCAA tournament.
No! YOU’RE THE RETARDED ONE!!! I’m beginning to think Raef actually mercilessly buttfucked your Hudson Pirates in high school.M-O-O-N…..spells Halo gold.
![]()
easy to say certainly, but it’s guaranteed hoops NIL will suck under Fran. question is whether it also will suck after he’s gone no matter who we hire. it mightI’ve seen it hinted that money is being withheld for NIL until Fran leave. I fucking doubt that’s the case.
I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.I’ve seen it hinted that money is being withheld for NIL until Fran leave. I fucking doubt that’s the case.
All I've ever wanted is to get to the 2nd weekendI would need to see our plan before getting rid of Fran. NIL has changed our candidate pool. Right now, I go into each selection Sunday with hope. I remember that’s all I wanted during the Lick era. Never see
What a fat, dumb bitch (if true).I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
Dirty Work = auto like
Source?I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
She didn’t want anyone getting more playing time or NIL money than Patrick’s massive Falbo’s payout.I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
I know Legend has mentioned that a few times on hawkeyereport, but I don't know if he's just trolling.Source?
I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
This would be the dumbest fucking thing that could be done and since it's Marge, I believe it to be true.I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
not until we get another guy that buttfucked raef.All I've ever wanted is to get to the 2nd weekend
Prob never gonna see it
Yep, I believe it.Just think for just one minute how that absurd that is and what would have to be true.
That’s not surprising.Yep, I believe it.
The way it is being framed, for sure. She wasn't turning down money. But I do remember some guy working with the basketball team in regards to NIL, I wish I could remember the guys name- I could see Marge telling donors to go through him instead of the Swarm.Just think for just one minute how that absurd that is and what would have to be true.
Hard to know. According to Kalert Spurlock is largely responsible for getting a lot of talent to visit, but the NIL wasn't available to get them to commit.The NIL era has not affected our recruiting at all.
It's Dennis Albaugh's son-in-law or something.So does ISU have a much larger NIL than Iowa?
yep. good friends with that coach that has the arms in his Polos taken in.It's Dennis Albaugh's son-in-law or something.
Czech your texts.Source?
Which pretty much ended up being true. I don't think Brad cares too much about MBB. Not even saying he should, obviously gotta take care of football first.I don’t know her current stance, but initially Marge was telling people to not give to Swarm as she didn’t trust Brad and didn’t think he’d help the hoops program.
I don’t even agree with that. You can make a bigger impact more quickly in hoops.Which pretty much ended up being true. I don't think Brad cares too much about MBB. Not even saying he should, obviously gotta take care of football first.
he apparently cares a lot about losing moneyToo bad Krause cares more about Italian soccer than Hawkeye athletics!
Who the fuck caresP. McCaffery defensive intensity watch:
After a brief hot streak where he picked up two fouls three games in a row, Patrick now has zero fouls in his last two games whileplaying 65 minutes. Overall he now has 7 fouls in 334 minutes of game action, or one foul per 48 minutes played.
I’m guessing he had more time to get in the gym once he finished his doctorateHe’s also made 4 more threes in 10 games this year than in 31 games last year despite attempting 16 more. Hes currently shooting 46% from three, with his best previous year being 34%. Maybe Fran really did break his kids’ shots.