**22/23 Transfer Portal Thread**

Kamala

Isn't Sure About Gasser
Reaction score
Teslaa doesn't need to tell us shit.
That’s correct. He could just shut up and do this whole process quietly and out of public view. I would support, and even celebrate that.

Is that what he’s doing?

BuffettHawk

Useless
Reaction score
That’s correct. He could just shut up and do this whole process quietly and out of public view. I would support, and even celebrate that.

Is that what he’s doing?
Doubtful when he already tweeted this:

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
The verdict is now in. Kirk failed in the portal.
Anyone that thinks otherwise is a moron.
I can't believe I clicked "show ignored content", but yeah, anytime that you ONLY get positions of need with a starting QB, TE, WR, OL and still a week to go you just have to call it a failure.

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Reaction score
I can't believe I clicked "show ignored content", but yeah, anytime that you ONLY get positions of need with a starting QB, TE, WR, OL and still a week to go you just have to call it a failure.
If you think the WR & OL are starters good luck with that. And the TE is gonna be the #2.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
The WR needs to just not drop a key pass at the end to seal the ISU game and not fumble a punt to seal the Nebrantska game and he will be an improvement over Bruce.

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
Has to be tough recruiting to this offense. Even with Iowa's history of OL in the NFL.
You have the outsider view that the stadium is in the middle of cornfields. Then you add the anemic offense on top of that. It is certainly not an easy sell.

CleteyColgate

is a fucking idiot.
Reaction score
Has to be tough recruiting to this offense. Even with Iowa's history of OL in the NFL.
Teslaa was allured with the SEC and the giant karaoke machine they gave him and Nebrantska unloaded their NIL on a guy who is good but not great.

But Petras.....

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Reaction score
B8BB6B41-D495-4CC0-9EEC-E49CEAB39EF7.png
This fucking guy is a highly sought after WR????

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Reaction score
He doesn’t look like Steve Alford at all
With NIL, though, I would imagine a brand new John Deere will need to be in the mix if we plan on nabbing this WR.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
Outside of a few top guys, the transfer market is going to end up feeling like spring basketball recruiting after a while.
I made that exact comparison months ago!!

Going to be a whole lot of Christian Williams and Trey Dickerson and Dale Evans or whatever his name was.