Cidsports!

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Has anyone actually met CID? I would love to see if the real CID matches what's in my head

Reaction score
It appears Iowa and Iowa City will see some challenging times in 2020.

2020-21 has just become a repeat of 1968-1969, as we can pull out old Daily Iowans to reflect on the Black Player Boycott.

Culture wars .... waters look rough heading into voluntary workouts next week.

James Daniels graduated from the U of Iowa, correct?

The past 10+ days are causing many worlds to unwind.

peace

@BBK

Reaction score
Lately he has been inserting posts like this into other people's threads, in addition to the massive number of threads he starts. He dropped this one in the middle of a Hounded argument that was occurring in a thread about today's WUW episode.

Two highly respected former players.
  • James Daniels
  • Jordan Lomax
Faith, Family and Football ....

The faith in Kirk Ferentz pulling Iowa Football through this change is encouraging. Will he succeed, without his #2?

Pending covid-19, we shall see later this year, hopefully.

Last edited:

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
Since it would mean that I am attending an event at Kinnick or Carver Hawkeye...I would do the burrito lift with the biggest fucking smile ever.

BngHawk

Fat Guy Fetish & Enthusiastically Voting Trump
Reaction score
Lately he has been inserting posts like this into other people's threads, in addition to the massive number of threads he starts. He dropped this one in the middle of a Hounded argument that was occurring in a thread about today's WUW episode.
That’s the @bearbull method. Loved when I’d be reading a thread about something awful and he’d pop in with a coffee thought.

Monster

Bleached His Asshole
Reaction score
Since it would mean that I am attending an event at Kinnick or Carver Hawkeye...I would do the burrito lift with the biggest fucking smile ever.
You always find a way to look at the positive.