Cidsports!

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
Has anyone actually met CID? I would love to see if the real CID matches what's in my head

Reaction score
It appears Iowa and Iowa City will see some challenging times in 2020.

2020-21 has just become a repeat of 1968-1969, as we can pull out old Daily Iowans to reflect on the Black Player Boycott.

Culture wars .... waters look rough heading into voluntary workouts next week.

James Daniels graduated from the U of Iowa, correct?

The past 10+ days are causing many worlds to unwind.

peace

@BBK

Reaction score
Lately he has been inserting posts like this into other people's threads, in addition to the massive number of threads he starts. He dropped this one in the middle of a Hounded argument that was occurring in a thread about today's WUW episode.

Two highly respected former players.
  • James Daniels
  • Jordan Lomax
Faith, Family and Football ....

The faith in Kirk Ferentz pulling Iowa Football through this change is encouraging. Will he succeed, without his #2?

Pending covid-19, we shall see later this year, hopefully.

Last edited:

Truant

Beta Male Tag-Along-Fuck
Reaction score
Since it would mean that I am attending an event at Kinnick or Carver Hawkeye...I would do the burrito lift with the biggest fucking smile ever.

BngHawk

Florida Man
Reaction score
Lately he has been inserting posts like this into other people's threads, in addition to the massive number of threads he starts. He dropped this one in the middle of a Hounded argument that was occurring in a thread about today's WUW episode.
That’s the @bearbull method. Loved when I’d be reading a thread about something awful and he’d pop in with a coffee thought.

Monster

Bleached His Asshole
Reaction score
Since it would mean that I am attending an event at Kinnick or Carver Hawkeye...I would do the burrito lift with the biggest fucking smile ever.
You always find a way to look at the positive.

Reaction score
James Daniels talked about the racial disparities at the University of Iowa this summer. This wasn't knew news internally, but it shed light to it externally.

Clearly, it appears steps in response began before the 2019 season from feedback shared by players.

Kirk Ferentz and the Iowa Hawkeyes open next Saturday, without Marc Morehouse covering for The Gazette.

2020 has certainly brought us change.

Reaction score
This might be in the running for
🐐

Soft tissue issues or whatever are a risk in 2020.

Iowa has racial disparities to overcome. Mistreatment was documented.

After 21 years, Chris Doyle was paid handsomely to leave.

21 years is a very long haul for a S&C head at one spot.

The walkon podcast shared some positives on change. Or, the need to change.

Kirk Ferentz and Brian Ferentz both need to change. As an OL coach, accusations of mistreatment by Brian.

The Team is larger than one player. It is larger than one coach. The program is larger than one head coach.

Kirk Ferentz has been at Iowa for 31 years. The players want him, as their coach in 2020.

It is 2020, a new decade. Iowa has been living in the shadow of 2010 and Wisconsin. It needs to get a win at Kinnick.

The 2014 season was ugly. When did the off season Rhabo incident happen?

Change is necessary. Change for change sake isn't recommended as a strategy, in my book.

We shall see how 2020 plays out beginning at Purdue.

6-2 in I am a giant douche would take Iowa on the same I am a giant douche set of stairs over the past 3 years and move the Hawkeyes up a notch.

On Iowa!

Fight for Iowa, stand or bend a knee, but do it in your heart, rather than for show.

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
His post on the Purdue board is....lengthy.