Hello CBI

Reaction score
Yep. Michigan State sucks and Aaron White played like a bitch.

Terrible.

Reaction score
I hate today's officials. From a 7th grade game to high school to college. Just terrible.

And yes, I officiate, so don't give me that shit.

scottsdalehawk

Buckled Up
Reaction score
Season is not over but that was one the should have won. Too many turnovers and some of the worst officiating I have ever seen.

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Reaction score
Until they give a fuck about defending and not being a pussy they won't progress as a team.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
White had a few miscues, but I can't see going after him.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Until they give a fuck about defending and not being a pussy they won't progress as a team.
They defended tonight.

They just turned it over too much. I like Gesell being aggressive, but his long court passes hurt.

Reaction score
I laugh when Oglesby tries to do anything basketball-related. Might as well give his minutes to Ingram at this point.

nolookpass

Feels the Bern
Reaction score
the more aggressive team gets the calls. Tonight it was MSU. You cant blame 20 turnovers on the refs.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
They defended in spurts but not when it counted. Puss. Ies.

Reaction score
It was more like a bad 2-3 minute stretch where they got 3 dunk/layups and a 3. Outside of that the defense was very good.

Offense and the turnovers were the much larger problem.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
With Marble out, White needed to step up. He didn't.

So yah he deserves the ridicule.
Did you think he was going to go for 25?

He tried, he took the ball to the hoop more. But expecting White to be a different guy due to an injury to Marble is stupid.

That isn't his game, he isn't real quick, and he isn't a great shooter, regardless of who is injured.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
It was more like a bad 2-3 minute stretch where they got 3 dunk/layups and a 3. Outside of that the defense was very good.

Offense and the turnovers were the much larger problem.
Agreed.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Reaction score
We were up 3, forced a miss, long rebound gets tipped out. We then foul on a 3 and Mike throws it to them for an uncontested dunk.

From up 3 and nearly having the game in control to down 2 in 15 seconds. FUCK

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
This thread is nearly as retarded as BBK's 10 win thread.

Reaction score
And now we have a damn near make or break game in a place where we're like 1-7 against a team that has owned Fran. Fuck.

Reaction score
With Marble out, White needed to step up. He didn't.

So yah he deserves the ridicule.
Did you think he was going to go for 25?

He tried, he took the ball to the hoop more. But expecting White to be a different guy due to an injury to Marble is stupid.

That isn't his game, he isn't real quick, and he isn't a great shooter, regardless of who is injured.
No, I didn't expect him to go for 25. But 11 points, three critical missed free throws and fouling a three-point shooter for godsakes! Shitty fucking game from one of your supposed leaders.

But hey he tried!!

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
We went 4-8 from the line in the last 1:34. Fuck.
4 of those from Clemmons who had been on the bench for 10 min only to magically get back in the game for the last 60 seconds. Fucking stupid.

AZmessDAWG

Reaction score
Lol I don't call shit

Reaction score
Need to move White back to the 3. I don't give a shit if he sucks there, because he sucks at the 4 too.

Gessel
Marble
White
Basabe
Woody

Basabe gives this team more effort at the defensive end and doesn't dribble the ball out of bounds.

RiotFan

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
No, I didn't expect him to go for 25. But 11 points, three critical missed free throws and fouling a three-point shooter for godsakes! Shitty fucking game from one of your supposed leaders.

But hey he tried!!
He should not be dribbling. Not strong enough with the ball against any type of defense.

The ref with the charge call against McCabe should be investigated.

Hawkstrat

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
Need to move White back to the 3. I don't give a shit if he sucks there, because he sucks at the 4 too.

Gessel
Marble
White
Basabe
Woody

Basabe gives this team more effort at the defensive end and doesn't dribble the ball out of bounds.
Full retard.

Basically you are saying Aaron White sucks regardless of where you put him on the court.

Holy piss.

douglasbader

Reaction score
I'm pissed tonight, mostly at the Refs, but let's keep this in perspective.

We have a very young team and have the worst 3 game schedule to start conference play of any team. Lost by a combined 7 points to the #5 team and then #22 game while missing our best player and getting raped by the refs.

Could pretty easily be 2-1 right now. The Michigan game was disappointing, but that might be the best team in the country.

As long as injuries don't further decimate this team, they are going to have a nice run in them coming up.

With that said, Fran has got to figure out his substitutions as they are really, really bad and killing his team for stretches.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Iowa's biggest problem is that they just played 2 teams that have National Championship and 1 with Final Four potential (yes, even Michigan State as they are still coached by Izzo).

I think we will be happy once they start playing some teams that aren't fucking really, really good or coached by Tom Izzo.

Reaction score

Gessel
Marble
White
Basabe
Woody

Full retard.

Basically you are saying Aaron White sucks regardless of where you put him on the court.

Holy piss.
White is not good against athletic teams. He's good against the Northwestern and Wisconsin type of players.
I expected him to improve his game this season, but he hasn't. His stupid up and under crap that he does around the basket doesn't work against athletic teams. He is also a terrible shooter.

scottsdalehawk

Buckled Up
Reaction score
Well, have to go 9-6 going forward to make the tourney. Unlikely but possible I guess.