Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

newsbreaker

The most pathetically dishonest POS on the board
Reaction score
Good attention to detail. Even included a typical November crowd.

Shpadoinkle

Tagline-havin' son of a bitch
Reaction score
How does a college student have an 8-10 year old son?

Oh.

newsbreaker

Reaction score
I bet on NASCAR today.

Yes, I'm a degenerate.
The fun part of betting, for me, is creating a rooting interest. NASCAR is SO FUCKING BORING. Straight. Left. Straight. Left. Run into each other. Left.

newsbreaker

Reaction score
Hears other men talk about smoking, so he must draw attention to the fact that he does it too. If you could please give him other ideas to copy, that would help him think of more #content.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Hears other men talk about smoking, so he must draw attention to the fact that he does it too. If you could please give him other ideas to copy, that would help him think of more #content.
He needs someone to tell him that public masturbation is cool.

Reaction score
Afghanistan would be a great Cyclone Fanatic meet up spot. He could go explore the mountains

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
He is cross contaminating fucking everything in his kitchen. Also, what the fuck is on the back of his head at the :14 mark?

BngHawk

Scumbag
Reaction score
He is cross contaminating fucking everything in his kitchen. Also, what the fuck is on the back of his head at the :14 mark?
He’s the type of guy who puts raw steaks and chicken on the same plate, grills them ( likely all overdone) and then simply rinses the raw meat juice off and uses the same plate to take stuff off the grill.

I was at a neighbor’s house and his dumb ass did that shit. Had I not been standing at the grill next to him, fucker would have served me steak in raw pork juice.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
meh, it’s pork

odds of contracting trichinosis are extremely low

if that was chicken, I’d need to know that he burned his house to the ground before I could sleep at night

newsbreaker

Reaction score
He’s the type of guy who puts raw steaks and chicken on the same plate, grills them ( likely all overdone) and then simply rinses the raw meat juice off and uses the same plate to take stuff off the grill.

I was at a neighbor’s house and his dumb ass did that shit. Had I not been standing at the grill next to him, fucker would have served me steak in raw pork juice.
Stinky says if you're not wearing goggles in this situation, you don't even care. Also, a picture of a man on fire.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Do you meat smokers all cover your meat with a half inch layer of salt?