Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
If Chris Williams, Hawk4lyfe and TIH were all neighbors with no sports affiliations, they would 100% all be best friends.
If jogger, doug and FnFag were neighbors, they would totally fuck each other.

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
Tell us about the time your family forgot your birthday......again.
At least they didn't try to kill me via cooking.

How big of a phony dumbfuck do you have to be to do what you did? You make yourself out to be the master smoker and provider of meat to the entire neighborhood taking pictures like an instagram bimbo of your shitty food and somehow leave a complete pan of mac and cheese under a raw chicken.

REEEEEETTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDD.

Fair and Balanced

Just the Worst
Reaction score
Hanging around the smoker, talking investments.
Gossiping about the neighbors. Talking craft beer. Naming totally hilarious cheap beers they drank in college. Talking about “man cave” upgrades they are considering “pulling the trigger” on. Giving each other reach arounds. The whole bit.

douglasbader

Thinks Joe W Has Access To The YMCA
Reaction score
Gossiping about the neighbors. Talking craft beer. Naming totally hilarious cheap beers they drank in college. Talking about “man cave” upgrades they are considering “pulling the trigger” on. Giving each other reach arounds. The whole bit.
Don't forget the shitty garage or basement fridge stocked with a few cubes of Busch Light and a few six packs of craft stuff.

Hawk4Life94

Reaction score
At least they didn't try to kill me via cooking.

How big of a phony dumbfuck do you have to be to do what you did? You make yourself out to be the master smoker and provider of meat to the entire neighborhood taking pictures like an instagram bimbo of your shitty food and somehow leave a complete pan of mac and cheese under a raw chicken.

REEEEEETTTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRRDDDDDDD.
Oh man. You really got me.

Did they at least notice your recent haircut?

Hawk4Life94

Reaction score
Inserts Doug's penus into mouth.

Checks out.

Hawk4Life94

Reaction score
Matt “sugar cubes” Campbell has never beat Iowa.
Jim. They are on a roll. Once doug hits the wife joke and FnFag swallows, they'll be tuckered out till morning.

Fair and Balanced

Just the Worst
Reaction score
Don't forget the shitty garage or basement fridge stocked with a few cubes of Busch Light and a few six packs of craft stuff.

And long, passionate discussions about snow blowers and the level of pride that can only come from ditching Directv and the resulting awesome deal they got.

BngHawk

Scumbag
Reaction score
that game gave us the best version of gloating stinky
hell yes.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
hell yes.

Keep in mind that he is a guy who coached a team to a BCS game and he was an assistant under probably the worst head coach in football.

I have a feeling that he wanted to murder Coach Paul Rhoads (CPR) every single day. I'm sure he wanted the check but was disgusted that he reported to CPR (Coach Paul Rhoads). I'm sure it all eventually became too much for him.

He reportedly called Coach PR (Paul Rhoads) out on his record when Coach Paul R (Rhoads) would tell him what he wanted him to do. Some shit like, "You're 9 and 50. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about."
:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: