Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

cloudhawk

Special
Reaction score
Here's a start:

Just start scrolling. Plenty of sane takes. Plenty of over the top crazy ones.
Gonna have to do better than that- show your work. I'll help you out...I've searched:
Petras Heisman
Petras 1st rounder
Petras All Big 10
Petras Awesome
Petras Great
And nothing there for you to use.

Best of luck

Last edited:

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
There are plenty of stupid Iowa fans and media members, and we mock them as well.
Sometimes, and this is very rare, I may even be a stupid Iowa fan. But I will proceed to mock stupidity, and hopefully acknowledge when I get pwned.

douglasbader

Thinks Trump is smart.
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong @eclone @ISUFan98 , but this Friday is the biggest game in Iowa State history.

If they beat Texas, they essentially lock a spot in the Big XII Championship game and can win the conference outright if they beat West Virginia at home.

Actually, it is conceivable that the next 3 games could each be the biggest 3 games in the history of Iowa State if they continue to win.

Holy shit that must be depressing.

The Incredible Hawk

Will Spineboard You
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong @eclone @ISUFan98 , but this Friday is the biggest game in Iowa State history.

If they beat Texas, they essentially lock a spot in the Big XII Championship game and can win the conference outright if they beat West Virginia at home.

Actually, it is conceivable that the next 3 games could each be the biggest 3 games in the history of Iowa State if they continue to win.

I would assume they are excited, not depressed.

eclone

Former VEISHEA Exec Committee Member
Reaction score

⬆