Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
To me, when I hear "5 star culture" I think of kids who think they are just destined to win without putting in the work. Also kids who will shut down, transfer or leave early when they don't get their way or are told to change something. So is that good?

Hawk4Life94

Douche4Life who uses musical Christmas lights
Reaction score
How many of those will Hey Guys own? One for each room?

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Reaction score
Like Fleck, Campbell staying at Iowa State for the next several years is fascinating to me.

I know we dislike both of them, but you cant deny that both of those dudes have probably had some absurd opportunities come across their desk. Programs which don't have a history of losing or NFL jobs which are quick release but the apex of the profession.

I suppose it is fear of being at a place with high expectations.

Better to be in a place where you have a long leash, and 7-5 and a bowl game makes everyone happy.

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Like Fleck, Campbell staying at Iowa State for the next several years is fascinating to me.

I know we dislike both of them, but you cant deny that both of those dudes have probably had some absurd opportunities come across their desk. Programs which don't have a history of losing or NFL jobs which are quick release but the apex of the profession.

I suppose it is fear of being at a place with high expectations.

Better to be in a place where you have a long leash, and 7-5 and a bowl game makes everyone happy.
He is going to be their Ferentz. They found a guy that is a giant fucking dork with no agent that can actually coach and develop and seems to be legitimately happy living in Ames and won't run out the door for bigger opportunities.

The only caveats to that is that either he is waiting for the Ohio State job or with the pandemic and team he has returning he is planning to hang in there for one more year and then make a move.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
He is going to be their Ferentz. They found a guy that is a giant fucking dork with no agent that can actually coach and develop and seems to be legitimately happy living in Ames and won't run out the door for bigger opportunities.

The only caveats to that is that either he is waiting for the Ohio State job or with the pandemic and team he has returning he is planning to hang in there for one more year and then make a move.
So he’s either leaving or staying?