Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

douglasbader

Posts “Hawks by a million” on Facebook
Reaction score
Gonna said like HaMo here but deluding yourself into thinking a 9-win season is an easy leap to CFP is a good way to ruin your enjoyment. Especially when it came in a weird season and might not be predictive.
Not to mention when Campbell has a history of starting seasons like this....

2016 - 1-3
2017 - 2-2
2018 - 1-3
2019 - 2-2
2020 - 1-1

newsbreaker

Dickfart
Reaction score
Well, they are in uncharted waters. They are setting themselves up for huge disappointment because it's extremely unlikely they will have a better record next season.
They lost THREE games. If they finish with 3 losses next year, it will have been an enormous success. They will, pretty seriously, have established themselves as solidly in the top 4 or 5 of their league, for the first time ever.

But during the season, to them, it will be a massive letdown.

And then in January they'll rewrite history and it will be unprecedented in some weird way.

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
Is that an award to see how wears the most helmets

Reaction score
It's a snow day...I had the time...

The only thing I found to be impressive, was they are going to have a RV parking lot with electrical hookups for each RV. Say what you want, that's some SEC level type tailgating, and as a RV tailgater in Iowa City, I'm slightly jealous...

Has His Own Office
Reaction score
It's a snow day...I had the time...

The only thing I found to be impressive, was they are going to have a RV parking lot with electrical hookups for each RV. Say what you want, that's some SEC level type tailgating, and as a RV tailgater in Iowa City, I'm slightly jealous...
Good for the Cyclones. That's an awesome thing to do for their fans.