Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score
It’s simply amazing to me how little concern they have about replacing FOUR starters on the O Line that was already a glaring weakness for them.
I think this is a thing if you're a historically terrible program. You just don't know this is an issue. Bless their hearts.

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Reaction score
These fucking guys live in a bubble. Everything they do from the radio thing to driving in a free truck to a tournament to bowl travel and shit like this is a monumental moment for them.

"I'm just a kid from Clarinda, IA who had a dream" is a really fucking embarrassing statement when getting "promoted" from $28k to $30k in the year 2020.

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
These fucking guys live in a bubble. Everything they do from the radio thing to driving in a free truck to a tournament to bowl travel and shit like this is a monumental moment for them.

"I'm just a kid from Clarinda, IA who had a dream" is a really fucking embarrassing statement when getting "promoted" from $28k to $30k in the year 2020.
I’ll take the under on those numbers.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Actually, the way he worded it I would bet he isn't getting a dime more, only a title and more work.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Chris Williams was begging for money on Patron not long ago. I actually bet that Stansbury is making an hourly wage with no benefits.

Something like $10 - $12 per hour.

Reaction score
It’s simply amazing to me how little concern they have about replacing FOUR starters on the O Line that was already a glaring weakness for them.
In fairness, Newell should be considered a returning starter in addition to Downing.

This 4-star has also had a start or two.

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I bet he even uses the off brand dawn when he spake it too

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I ran to grab takeout and had it on KXNO from listening to Ken and Trent. Hey guys was bragging about buying his parents suite level tickets to George Strait for $1500 a pop for Xmas. This is the guy who fuckin begged, on his knees, with dicks in hand, to give to his Patreon.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
I ran to grab takeout and had it on KXNO from listening to Ken and Trent. Hey guys was bragging about buying his parents suite level tickets to George Strait for $1500 a pop for Xmas. This is the guy who fuckin begged, on his knees, with dicks in hand, to give to his Patreon.
Lol he didn’t fucking pay for those tickets

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
His wife is probably doing ok. He is absolutely the kind of guy who likes to go to his shithole home down and throw sound a small amount of money like he’s a big shot.

douglasbader

Reaction score
Plus electric. Who chooses to use electric as a range option unless you're in a rental.
I have an electric and hate it. Had to replace it a few months ago despite being 5 years old because a metal pot fell out of the cupboard and landed on the glass top and shattered it.

The entire neighborhood unfortunately doesn't have gas, electric only.