Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Reaction score
Looking at the 2021 state recruiting rankings after Jeff Bowie committed to Iowa, the Clones are going to miss out on the top 10 prospects and will probably only end up with the scraps that Iowa and Nebrantska didn't offer.

foxhawks

Doesn't wash his butthole last
Reaction score
Looking at the 2021 state recruiting rankings after Jeff Bowie committed to Iowa, the Clones are going to miss out on the top 10 prospects and will probably only end up with the scraps that Iowa and Nebrantska didn't offer.

Not a huge surprise on the recruiting news. That happens in programs with a ton of talent.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score

radius locked

Reaction score
Hunter Dekkers, Come on down....

There's a 6-7 kid that Iowa offered- Easton Dean. RS freshman this fall with two springs under his belt. Mitchell should go JC and see who needs what next year. I'll now be a major fan.

Reaction score

I hope it works out for Iowa and the Ida Grove kid. Seems like a guy that will end up better than some of the Top 10 guys.

Send Bollers to Stanford and steal Fidone from Nebrantska and it's pretty red letter good. Don't know what to think about Jayden Williams; unless you Metro guys are totally sold, I'm happy to keep looking.

Tugboat

Berntard
Reaction score
Speaking for the Iowa game only, Mitchell scares me a hell of a lot more than Purdy.

wishing Mitchell the best in his future endeavors.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
I love the home and car giveaways to veterans, btw. I would go watch a whole show of just that.

Jimmie Dimmick

Dog Crap Litterer
Reaction score
top two posts on CF: Kid from Solon that committed in 2018 quit football. and they were all blowing themselves because it was “in Kirk’s back yard!” even though he had no offer.

2nd one is celebrating a DT commit’s movement up to the 831st best recruit.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
Whiskey tasting has become quite the hobby of mine so I am always trying new things and the palate is constantly changing.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Reactions: Bob

hawkeyealum

Subscribes to Playboy for the articles
Reaction score
And brags about a bottle of Jack Daniels as a Christmas gift. He’s such a loser

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
He is the perfect personification for ISU sports. Chris Williams, avatar for all that is Cyclone.

We have pulled out all the stops at this point, Bird is not coming back until at least Spring camp.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
almost 60 days of a birdless board.

if you love something let it go, right?

Reaction score
I know it is about as likely as winning the lotto but dear 8 pound 6 ounce baby Jesus please let Re-Al Mitchell go to some Pac 10 or ACC team and become an All American.
Don't want him going there, but Northwestern or Illinois would be good landing spots. (Had offers from each out of HS.)

Vepr

Ignorant Slut
Reaction score
Don't want him going there, but Northwestern or Illinois would be good landing spots. (Had offers from each out of HS.)
Yeah I would rather have him go somewhere out of our conference because it would be our luck for him to turn into Antwaan Randle El against us.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
I wonder how one source knew that Campbell was offered and that he wasn’t interested.