Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
Or maybe he lives in Vegas….

There were a lot more than 7000 empty seats in Kinnick yesterday. TV showed tons of empty space. I am guilty as well, as I had a kids first ever softball tournament and went to that instead of Iowa City and watched about 5 games last night, including Iowa, off of DVR without prior knowledge.

WCFHawkeye

actually likes the XFL
Reaction score
I guess I didn't follow previously, but why did Iowa State fans get suckered into buying season tickets, and for how much?

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Can you believe you can just ask a device to play music and it does? Amazon might double it’s stock price over the next 15 years if this continues

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
The Register wrote a second article about that kid from Council Bluffs choosing Iowa State. They're really digging for silver linings. Two fucking articles about winning a recruit. If they did that shit for Iowa they'd have to bring back the Big Peach to fit all the articles in.

SuperHans

goes by the name "Ashton"
Reaction score
The Register wrote a second article about that kid from Council Bluffs choosing Iowa State. They're really digging for silver linings. Two fucking articles about winning a recruit. If they did that shit for Iowa they'd have to bring back the Big Peach to fit all the articles in.
To harp on this a little more. The kid says this in the article:

"Coach Kammrad said it perfectly: That Iowa is a business and Iowa State is a family," Deyo said. "And I picked the family part."
So the Lewis Central coach is pushing his players away from Iowa, and also putting out Tweets recognizing how Iowa is developing one of his former players?

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

So the Lewis Central coach is pushing his players away from Iowa, and also putting out Tweets recognizing how Iowa is developing one of his former players?
They've had a lot of D1 prospects, but considering they don't play the big metro Iowa schools their lack of post-season success is a little surprising. Duggan, Jones, Fidone, Deyo, Loftin, Jonathan Humpal all D1 offers for a school that is playing Norwalk, Carlisle, @Harlan , Winterset, etc.

Maybe Kammrad is a cocksucker?

Alan Lomax

has listened to a podcast about this thread.
Reaction score

I look forward to the business of Iowa continuing to make the family of Iowa State fucking quit.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
I’m hoping he leaves and continues to coach against and always lose to Iowa with some regularity in his new position

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score

Iowa is a business. A business whose product lines include:
  • Beating Iowa State every year
  • Consistently developing NFL players
  • Participating in the largest revenue conference in the country