Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Has there ever been a preseason Top 10 team that is more anonymous as we reach mid October? How depressing is this in terms of national or even local attention?
  • Played FCS UNI in a game that was not televised and won 16-10, holding off UNI on the final drive.
  • GameDay comes to town, makes fun of them, followed by an ass-kicking from their only rival in a game the fans and coach quit on early in the 4th quarter.
  • Play possibly the worst FBS team in the country in a game that started at 9:30 in their home region, 10:30 ET on CBS Sports Network, which most people probably don't know they have.
  • Play Baylor on Fox regional and get beat.
  • Play the worst P% team, possibly of all time in a 6:00 PM time slot.
  • Bye Week.
They spent the previous 9 months dreaming of being a playoff contender, and as all of the above transpired, their only "rival" was turning into just that.

Saturday was everything they thought the Iowa/ISU game was going to be for them.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
I forget who pointed this guy out recently, but holy shit at this thread

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score

What a bunch of miserable faggots.

ivan_drago

Fiercely Advocated for Unlimited Transfers
Reaction score
Jesus, would someone team hire Bienemy already?
Not sure the Raiders are gonna hire him.

HerkyHopeful

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

That is a group of the biggest jackasses on earth. I hope they all experience prolapses anuses from fucking each other

Greg Obrecht

Reaction score

I like this guy

I will start taking these inquiries seriously when all of you list the various social justice initiatives you have been involved in over the past 10 years. I suspect that until there was some red meat involving Iowa FB, none of you (or a very, very small percentage) have had any involvement with social programs involving race. Yet, when the complaints start with IA FB, it is like the Rainbow Coalition over here. Color me skeptical it stems from just outright jealously and envy rather than some actual personal concern.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Lol. God.

@BuffettHawk could you please update our tag lines to indicate that we are all “The Taliban of College football fans”?

And WTF is the random brown box emoji?

8BBEE8B2-DDCF-46A6-94DB-E9FF280FE0F6.jpeg

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
If @Jimmie_Dimmick could direct some extra supernatural fuckery to the clones and their fans, that would be great.

thrawn

Reaction score
Has there ever been a preseason Top 10 team that is more anonymous as we reach mid October? How depressing is this in terms of national or even local attention?
  • Played FCS UNI in a game that was not televised and won 16-10, holding off UNI on the final drive.
  • GameDay comes to town, makes fun of them, followed by an ass-kicking from their only rival in a game the fans and coach quit on early in the 4th quarter.
  • Play possibly the worst FBS team in the country in a game that started at 9:30 in their home region, 10:30 ET on CBS Sports Network, which most people probably don't know they have.
  • Bye Week.
Baylor was on FOX national. Regional Fox doesn’t exist.

They have two losses on national network TV games. That isn’t all that anonymous.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
I mean, they would know unwashed hillbilly folk with a predilection for, ahem, animal husbandry.

Herky823

5 Shirt Larry
Reaction score
Lol. God.

@BuffettHawk could you please update our tag lines to indicate that we are all “The Taliban of College football fans”?

View attachment 30872

Mr. 1209 will have to be more specific - was this during the 2 score lead that Iowa enjoyed before or after their coach gave up?

thrawn

Reaction score
Not sure the Raiders are gonna hire him.

Bienemy is likely the only person to ever be a drunk jackass in his 20s and I’m glad we have people like you to forever hold his feet to the fire.

Wanderer

Stupid Fuck
Reaction score
Baylor was on FOX national. Regional Fox doesn’t exist.

They have two losses on national network TV games. That isn’t all that anonymous.
They have been in two games that have been realistically watched by anyone nationally and lost them both. And it's mid-October, with the season halfway over. Seems pretty anonymous for a pre-season Top 10 team.

The Full Monte

Does Weirdo Fat Guy Shit
Reaction score
And then you have one of the "journalists" covering Iowa football, Mike Hlas, who actually downplayed ISU's "5 star culture". He basically said it was dumb and meaningless. Okay Mike.... got it. You just go back to reporting and gushing over your racist Iowa program, and asking easy questions.... and downplaying the "culture" of a program. I can see why you downplay it..... Iowa has about a 2 star culture at best.

Reaction score
Lol. God.

View attachment 30872
Literally everyone is walking around with a high definition video camera in their pocket but no one ever manages to capture these crazy Iowa fans running amok.

TH1974

Loves China
Reaction score
  • Bye Week.
I will not DMOFR, but when's the last time a top-10 (pre-season) team was out of the top 25 after week 4?