Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
It's my fault. I brought you into a conversation simply because my anecdote took place in your neck of the woods. I owe you one.
In your defense there are a lot of faggot ISU fans in my area, but a lot of Hawk fans too so it all evens out.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Hudson exists so people who live in Elk Run Heights have somewhere to move when they get a $1.50 an hour raise and want people to know about it.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Remember fuckers, it only has to be better than Reinbeck for me to come out on top here.

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Reaction score
Oh, and not to mention I’d never live in Hudson as an adult because it’s a shithole.

6deuce

Reformed Fatass
Reaction score
1 - Sunnyside
2- South Hills
3 - Byrnes
4 - Gates
5 - Porkys
6 - Pheasant Ridge
7 - Beaver
9 -
Sunnyside, South Hills, Gates & Burns I'll give you, but there only way you're getting to Hudson to any of the other ones is if you're riding bitch on a crotchrocket.

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Reaction score
Sunnyside, South Hills, Gates & Burns I'll give you, but there only way you're getting to Hudson to any of the other ones is if you're riding bitch on a crotchrocket.
10 minutes from Hudson to gates?

Talkin' Goat

Lothario
Reaction score
Paul was just dancing all over that sideline. Slapping hands like a retarded carnie. ✅

Lanning was blissfully ignorant of the entire situation and unless someone relayed the outcome to him in crayon, likely has no idea that ISU lost. "But coach was so happy." ✅

Paul was just jumping up and down. Screaming. Jumping. Screaming. All for joy. ✅