**Official 2021 Iowa Football Off-Season Thread**

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Reaction score
So outside of Tracy, Ragaini, LaPorta and Goodson, who else is going to emerge in the passing game?

Johnson and Bruce seem to be a year from really contributing. Charlie Jones hopefully emerges. Desmond Hudson appears to be a less physically imposing Brandon Smith. Mathews and Vines haven’t gotten much buzz. Alex Kritta is another token white that will annoy people when they see his name on the depth chart.

I’m a little shocked that Lachey ended up ahead of Yelverton. I assumed he was destined for tackle.

BVHawk95

Probably Needs to GFH
Reaction score
So outside of Tracy, Ragaini, LaPorta and Goodson, who else is going to emerge in the passing game?

Johnson and Bruce seem to be a year from really contributing. Charlie Jones hopefully emerges. Desmond Hudson appears to be a less physically imposing Brandon Smith. Mathews and Vines haven’t gotten much buzz. Alex Kritta is another token white that will annoy people when they see his name on the depth chart.

I’m a little shocked that Lachey ended up ahead of Yelverton. I assumed he was destined for tackle.
Vines was getting rave reviews before getting hurt in camp last year.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
Watch Lachey’s high school basketball film. He’s a stud.

I think Johnson does some things this year out of necessity. May already be our most polished guy outside with any size. Hutson strikes me as a bigger Don Shumpert…not sure he’s a natural ball catcher.

Gushawk

DGAFIAP
Reaction score
I’d forgotten that post but it’s strongly trending RATT