**Official Iowa vs. Washington Football Thread - 8:00pm - FOX/FS1**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,388
Reaction score
52,351
Im not going out tonight, so I think I'm going to watch them Hocks at 4am
 

Uff Da

Probably Needs to GFH
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
6,997
Reaction score
282
Iowa seems better on offense and is still at 82 in YPP at 5.1. Washington is 89

Both teams seem very similar. Kirk will love this game
 

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,388
Reaction score
52,351
Desmond Williams received an absurd NIL contract, and he's 50 spots lower than Hank in QBR (100th, while Hank is at 50.

They really don't have much else going on but him on offense. He's like a much smaller version of Underwood.

I like our chances
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
958
Reaction score
-598
Yeah, he's the guy you keep in the pocket and let him try to do too much.

That can backfire if he's on, but he's been a turnover machine in big games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BBK

Thomas Wolsey

Likes Your Post
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
29,491
Reaction score
30,462
Yeah, he's the guy you keep in the pocket and let him try to do too much.

That can backfire if he's on, but he's been a turnover machine in big games.
They still need to squeeze the pocket. Maybe this is a good game for some of the delayed 5 man pressure they used against Indiana and Rutgers last year.
 

Fritz Fequiere

something feels off when he has sex with his wife.
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,250
Reaction score
-1,123
I hoped they learned something with how they made Underwood look good. Can’t have the same plan tonight.
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
958
Reaction score
-598
They still need to squeeze the pocket. Maybe this is a good game for some of the delayed 5 man pressure they used against Indiana and Rutgers last year.
I think you tell the DL to cut loose to get pressure and hope Buffington can spy him, he's a little weak in pass coverage anyway.

Williams is fast tho, so good angles will be important.
 

Herbie2

knows things he probably shouldn’t know
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
4,493
I've never heard of Lorenzo Romar
 

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,388
Reaction score
52,351
That was 14 years ago. I ain't no Kirk Ferentz
 

Fair and Balanced

Mailed a letter to Facebook
Joined
Mar 6, 2011
Messages
65,125
Reaction score
23,363
Even work McNeal in there. Less Moulton is all I really want to see. I don’t give a shit if it is a committee between Phillips, Jackson, and McNeal. Just run the ball effectively and while Kamari seems to be a good teammate, good person, and a good running back against directional schools, he doesn’t cut it in the Big Ten. He never has and he never will
lol
 

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
5,945
Reaction score
-2,094
Even work McNeal in there. Less Moulton is all I really want to see. I don’t give a shit if it is a committee between Phillips, Jackson, and McNeal. Just run the ball effectively and while Kamari seems to be a good teammate, good person, and a good running back against directional schools, he doesn’t cut it in the Big Ten. He never has and he never will.
All I want to see, is less Moulton.

I have a feeling, that guy can't really run.
 
Top