**Official Iowa vs. Washington Football Thread - 8:00pm - FOX/FS1**

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,387
Reaction score
52,343
My God yes.
I used to get a big ol bag of tostitos and 2 big jars of their jalapeno cheese dip. Then ex Mrs. BBK would usually cook my up some tacos, wings, stuffed jalapenos, or tots.

Then I would just watch football from 11am until midnight Saturday, eating like a walrus looking fuck.

Those actually were some good times. Then I'd post on HaLo all bombed from Vella boxed wine
 

The Dad

Legitimately bald forever and stupid looking
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
46,128
Reaction score
63,207
I used to get a big ol bag of tostitos and 2 big jars of their jalapeno cheese dip. Then ex Mrs. BBK would usually cook my up some tacos, wings, stuffed jalapenos, or tots.

Then I would just watch football from 11am until midnight Saturday, eating like a walrus looking fuck.

Those actually were some good times. Then I'd post on HaLo all bombed from Vella boxed wine
You were 2 rugrats and a cul-de-sac ranch away from being Pudd.
 

IowaWigman

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
2,971
Reaction score
1,333
I used to get a big ol bag of tostitos and 2 big jars of their jalapeno cheese dip. Then ex Mrs. BBK would usually cook my up some tacos, wings, stuffed jalapenos, or tots.

Then I would just watch football from 11am until midnight Saturday, eating like a walrus looking fuck.

Those actually were some good times. Then I'd post on HaLo all bombed from Vella boxed wine
Tarps broken out at halftime with edging in between?
 

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,387
Reaction score
52,343
Tarps broken out at halftime with edging in between?
She wasn't a huge fan of giving blowjobs. As you might recall she would give me doubled handed screwdriver handjobs and talk dirty.

That used to make me come in a hurry for some reason
 

HerkyHopeful

Member
Joined
May 27, 2014
Messages
14,109
Reaction score
6,960
She wasn't a huge fan of giving blowjobs. As you might recall she would give me doubled handed screwdriver handjobs and talk dirty.

That used to make me come in a hurry for some reason
Can you clarify what this is for those of us who are less informed?
 

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,765
Reaction score
12,629
Djv looked pretty hobbled on the one TD. Same thing he’s been dealing with?
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,383
Reaction score
28,097
Iowa blows out a team as a 3.5 point underdog and scores 41 points.

Retard Shawneee's posts this morning - "Oh geez, are these key players injured and how will that affect my ability to troll and tell everyone how much Iowa is a fraud and sucks????"
 

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
28,042
Reaction score
10,864
Preston Ries had a good game and my does that boy play all out and hit hard.
I think they’ve identified his role. Probably too aggressive to be an every down linebacker and potentially too small to bulk up to defensive end. So just have him be a head hunter on 3rd and longs as well as special teams.
 

Creed

Wears Adult-Sized Underoos
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
11,261
Reaction score
8,082
Gonna be a long 14 days. Hopefully some other teams on the schedule get physically wrecked a bit over these weeks.
 

Shawneemicks

Has said plenty of things dumber than this
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
17,765
Reaction score
12,629
How many concern trolling for attention posts are you going to make this morning? All that last night and literally the only things you are asking about is negative shit. Shut the fuck up.
Dougie, Dougie, Dougie, why so angry? Hawks won, it’s a beautiful Saturday. Relax and have a juice box or two
 
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
1,981
Reaction score
-954
I thought this game was a loss. If I could predict this shit then I wouldn't have to work for a living. By far the best they've looked on both sides of the ball against an actual opponent. The D gave up some passing yards but I put a lot of that on some absolute bullshit PI calls. I will never, ever get tired of watching Iowa Football imposing its' will just pounding teams with the running game. It's football porn.

Heck has to be the QB. I've seen enough. Quicker release, more accurate, just seems more confident in the pocket. He's supposed to be the "risky" pick, I don't see it at all, if anything Hank seems more INT prone and he could easily have 4 or 5 more at this point.

I was hoping for 4-2. We're 5-1. Minnesota, Northwestern, Nebrantska, hell even Wisconsin look like they could be tough games though. Should be fun!
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
958
Reaction score
-598
It should be Heck just cuz of his confidence and it's the first time I've ever heard a QB use fuckin jump as a cadence.
 
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
958
Reaction score
-598
They want it to be Hank for the deep ball/stronger arm, but you're gonna win more games with a QB that can consistently complete 5-15 yard passes, that is not Hank.
 

douglasbader

Said Tom Brady's Career Was Over in 2008
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
134,383
Reaction score
28,097
It's basically a shittier less talented version of Ruddock vs. Beathard. It's obvious who the choice should be.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
110,209
Reaction score
-3,118
I think they’ve identified his role. Probably too aggressive to be an every down linebacker and potentially too small to bulk up to defensive end. So just have him be a head hunter on 3rd and longs as well as special teams.
A linebacker who is too aggressive? And he's plenty big. He's going to be a very good linebacker. In fact, with Buffington and Weiskopf Iowa is set for the next couple years. Unless Buffington goes pro. Which would be amazing since he's not very good.
 

Mr. Hawk

Traitorous Cunt / Just a smarter NLP
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
71,607
Reaction score
-6,243
KF will have one of his 14 analysts monitoring the media and message boards this week. Every mention of Heck will increase his odds of starting Brown.
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,990
Reaction score
3,267
A linebacker who is too aggressive? And he's plenty big. He's going to be a very good linebacker. In fact, with Buffington and Weiskopf Iowa is set for the next couple years. Unless Buffington goes pro. Which would be amazing since he's not very good.
He’s “fine”.
 

Stu Beagle

Has Tiny Onions
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
12,119
Reaction score
3,214
Doesn’t Kirk have a can’t lose job to injury policy?
That’s fine for other positions as you’re rotating guys in and out anyway. But QB is different.
 

CamelTones

Has Shoved A Live Shrimp Up His Ass
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
28,042
Reaction score
10,864
A linebacker who is too aggressive? And he's plenty big. He's going to be a very good linebacker. In fact, with Buffington and Weiskopf Iowa is set for the next couple years. Unless Buffington goes pro. Which would be amazing since he's not very good.
I’m talking aggressive to the point that he’s out of position. I’d also be a little surprised if the starters next year are not Buffington and Manson. Weiskopf is currently Van Kekerix back up. Gaucher will also be in the mix.
 

Monster

Guaranteed Proctor Would Play For Iowa
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
110,209
Reaction score
-3,118
I’m talking aggressive to the point that he’s out of position. I’d also be a little surprised if the starters next year are not Buffington and Manson. Weiskopf is currently Van Kekerix back up. Gaucher will also be in the mix.
We shall see.
 

jandj

Needs to GFH
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
2,789
Reaction score
46
What an awesome win. Hecklinski played great, so did the defense, and just about every aspect looked incredible. But, the play calling from Lester really stood out. The out and up to Reese, using both TE’s in short yardage pick ups, and TD leak outs. As well as blowing open running lanes.
The crowd was loud and visible. Really represented well.
That was one of the more fun wins in awhile.
But, now Kirk has the QB question in front of him, which he has never handled well.
But, a fun problem to have at 5-1, with a week to rest.

Edit: And I thought RGIII was really good as a broadcaster. I was impressed.
They were really backing Hecklinski.
Sorry Pine, had to rescind the “like” after your edit. I thought RG3 was terrible. Not so much his context but he talked non stop. Sometime (most times) less is more.
 

champion_thedrinker

L. Wade Jr.
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
5,945
Reaction score
-2,094
Not sure we learned a lot about the qb situation other than the play calling was completely different. Washington looked completely lost on defense, more than any Iowa opponent I can remember.
 
Top