BBK
THE GRINGOOOOO
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2009
- Messages
- 98,388
- Reaction score
- 52,361
Yep. This could get really interesting. They're probably going to get their 7th or 8th choice.The article says Grant isn't interested either.
He's also a huge douche. Epic, epic douche.They should throw some money at Marquette's coach.
Edit: Nevermind. He's a dogshit recruiter.
Me too. He's a good coach.I'm glad Shaka is not coming to Champaign.
GFY. BoomShakalacka!Considering the state of Illinois's athletic department, I think it was the Smart move to turn down the job.
No, I made a pun. Get it? Because his last name is Smart, and I also think it was a wise (or smart) move to turn down the job at Illinois. So it has two meanings.GFY. BoomShakalacka!Considering the state of Illinois's athletic department, I think it was the Smart move to turn down the job.
So did mine.No, I made a pun. Get it? Because his last name is Smart, and I also think it was a wise (or smart) move to turn down the job at Illinois. So it has two meanings.GFY. BoomShakalacka!Considering the state of Illinois's athletic department, I think it was the Smart move to turn down the job.
That was pretty good, Match.No, I made a pun. Get it? Because his last name is Smart, and I also think it was a wise (or smart) move to turn down the job at Illinois. So it has two meanings.GFY. BoomShakalacka!Considering the state of Illinois's athletic department, I think it was the Smart move to turn down the job.
I think it should have been "Boom Shakalaka" or even "BoomShakalaka". "BoomShakalacka" looks like the name of a summer camp.So did mine.No, I made a pun. Get it? Because his last name is Smart, and I also think it was a wise (or smart) move to turn down the job at Illinois. So it has two meanings.GFY. BoomShakalacka!
Speaking of which, it's been awhile since we've talked Camp Anawanna. Donkey Lips was funny.I think it should have been "Boom Shakalaka" or even "BoomShakalaka". "BoomShakalacka" looks like the name of a summer camp.So did mine.No, I made a pun. Get it? Because his last name is Smart, and I also think it was a wise (or smart) move to turn down the job at Illinois. So it has two meanings.
I'm not a huge fan of saltwater taffy. But the fact that I'm a fan of saltwater taffy at all is because of the episode of SYS where they were going to the beach, and Donkey Lips kept making a big deal about how much he loved saltwater taffy.Speaking of which, it's been awhile since we've talked Camp Anawanna. Donkey Lips was funny.I think it should have been "Boom Shakalaka" or even "BoomShakalaka". "BoomShakalacka" looks like the name of a summer camp.So did mine.
So much thisI'm glad Shaka is not coming to Champaign.
Lol, if they hire Bruce Pearl (and I know you are joking) then I am borrowing all the money I can and investing in a state of the art doomsday shelter.I think the next move would be to go after Gregg Marshall, but not sure they want to grab another pasty white mid-major coach.
My guess is they are going to get someone black and possibly with NBA or high major experience or a sleezy white guy with recruiting skills. Cuonzo Martin, Leonard Hamilton, Josh Pastner, Dwayne Stephens, BRUCE FUCKING PEARL!
His name has been mentioned.Is Reggie Theus still on their list?
Hang Time in Champaign, baby!Is Reggie Theus still on their list?
I would actually love this.Steve alford comes back to the big ten!!!!!
Is he? Marquette has some pretty good players, including the Big East player of the year.They should throw some money at Marquette's coach.
Edit: Nevermind. He's a dogshit recruiter.
I believe it was foretold by the Mayans...Bruce Pearl to Illinois would absolutely fucking flabbergast me
show cause penalties do that to you.Bruce Pearl to Illinois would absolutely fucking flabbergast me
Meh, Smart would have been a lot scarier than Pastner. Memphis was basically an AAU team this year. He would bring in talent but I think he would get his ass handed to him by Big Ten coaches in games.I REALLY hope they don't get Pastner. I don't think they will, because like Smart I think he's waiting on a better opportunity than that, but he's probably the guy I'm most afraid of them getting.
Retarded. Anybody that really thinks that deserves to die.There are a couple guys on the Nebrantska rivals board that are saying that the Huskers are a bigger sleeping giant in bball compared to Illinois due to fan support and facilities.
Go tell them that.. I'm banned over thereRetarded. Anybody that really thinks that deserves to die.There are a couple guys on the Nebrantska rivals board that are saying that the Huskers are a bigger sleeping giant in bball compared to Illinois due to fan support and facilities.
Looking at Marquette's recruiting classes and I'm not sure what's so dogshit about it. Five top 150 guys from 2011 to 2013.They should throw some money at Marquette's coach.
Edit: Nevermind. He's a dogshit recruiter.
If it were a top 10 job they wouldn't have to continually settle for their 4th or 5th option at HC. Weber was 5th option iirc.I have never heard anyone say Illinois is a top 10 job in the country. I haven't even heard top 15. No fucking way is it top 10