- Joined
- Jan 4, 2014
- Messages
- 3,542
- Reaction score
- -1,775
A lot of shit goes down at the final four, because all the coaches are there. So, you probably won’t hear anything until at least then.
When the shit goes down, you better be ready.Just wait until at least the final four. That’s when a lot of shit goes down.
When the shit goes down, you better be ready.Just wait until at least the final four. That’s when a lot of shit goes down.
when the shit goes dowwwn!When the shit goes down, you better be ready.Just wait until at least the final four. That’s when a lot of shit goes down.
Horner contacted Hardin immediately as soon as it came open.Drake should hire Speraw and bring in either Ali or Horner as top assistant with the idea they can become the successor in 4-5 years.
That's kind of what I was thinking too.Drake should hire Speraw and bring in either Ali or Horner as top assistant with the idea they can become the successor in 4-5 years.
That’s a little surprising. Usually the shit doesn’t go down until the final four, because all the coaches are there.Horner contacted Hardin immediately as soon as it came open.Drake should hire Speraw and bring in either Ali or Horner as top assistant with the idea they can become the successor in 4-5 years.
That would be a fantastic hire. Kyle is an excellent coach, and because of AJ, his stock will probably never be higher in his current role.Drake should hire Kyle Green.
Why exactly are you being retarded?Green contacted Hardin immediately as soon as it came open.
Just wait until at least the final four. That’s when a lot of shit goes down.
It goes the same way for deciding if an asisstant is bad too. TOS was convinced Brian Jones was bad because he was tall and the post play was bad.I'm not trying to call anyone out or anything, but how does one know if an assistant coach is fantastic? I get if one seems to rise through the ranks quickly being a clue, but outside of that, we are all just guessing, right? In FB, if a position outplays their receuiting profile regularly, or improves every season, but you don't have that specialization in basketball.
I'd like to see Oliver on staff, but that's because I'm from Mason and was in fourth or fifth grade when he committed to Iowa. So, I'd probably vote for him for POTUS.
Would Jake let AJ go to Drake?That would be a fantastic hire. Kyle is an excellent coach, and because of AJ, his stock will probably never be higher in his current role.Drake should hire Kyle Green.
He’d handle it exactly like he handled Doug McDermott. That’d be a major kick in the ballsWould Jake let AJ go to Drake?That would be a fantastic hire. Kyle is an excellent coach, and because of AJ, his stock will probably never be higher in his current role.Drake should hire Kyle Green.
Sweet pantyhose.
I'm glad they've gotten back to normal length shorts, but their underwear is out of control at this point.Sweet pantyhose.
It’s a shout out out to the #metoo movementSweet pantyhose.
I realize your sexual appetite is like my actual appetite but never thought you’d be in to necrophilia.I prefer to be awash in her musk.Better warsh those fuckers first.I'd borrow them from your mom.
I believe he is the dumb fuck brother of the dumb fuck realtor, Mark. I’ve heard nothing but awful things about him. He’s a realtor, so the “awful things” and “dumb fuck” go without saying, but still.Wow, this ISU guy really, really cares about Iowa
See? Told you you could still be in charge.Please keep the Iowa State posts out of here.
Thanks.
KinkySee? Told you you could still be in charge.Please keep the Iowa State posts out of here.
Thanks.
Your mom told doug and bbkHow would you know?
/not so humble brag threadA lot of shit went down this morning after my fiber filled breakfast.
Is your mom there or something?
This is very interesting. My sources tell me that all of the coaches are at the final 4 and that we should expect a lot of shit to go down.