TJones3312
Might Need to GFH
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2014
- Messages
- 6,938
- Reaction score
- 4,525
Is the end goal to field a lineup made up of guys from the stretch of I80 from Iowa City to Bettendorf?
LuckyWhat a fucking dork
Maybe Sherm, Speraw, and the boys like balling lot lizards at the Iowa 80 Truckstop in Walcott as much as the rest of us.Is the end goal to field a lineup made up of guys from the stretch of I80 from Iowa City to Bettendorf?
Sounds rapeylook at this fucking guy they think can be the next charlie rose
What?Maybe L. Wade was right, they took it down.
The original tweet from Iowa Barstool is gone.What?Maybe L. Wade was right, they took it down.
It’s still up on their Instagram account.The original tweet from Iowa Barstool is gone.What?Maybe L. Wade was right, they took it down.
Me either. And it seems pretty obvious he’s going to wait and see what Cook does. Pretty much exactly what @douglasbader has said guys would do. And it’s ok for Iowa. Ideally, you want Pemsl to stick around either way, but it’s not a big deal if he’s gone and Cook stays, because I think it would really benefit Nunges development.I can't recall a player so open to talking about a potential transfer.
Lol, at least he's consistent at being douche and an attention whore on and off the court. Just move on, if this means I don't have to watch Nunge or Baer play another minute at SF I'm good with it.
He's waiting to see if Cook comes back. Not that hard to figure out.
KCompletely unrelated but I’m not starting a 2021 girls thread. From what I can gather the McCaffery girl must be a really good athlete. She played varsity softball as an 8th grader and appears to be a varsity golfer as a freshman. So, that’s cool I guess.
I thought he wasn’t going to class, L Wade...Well, those comments from moss were very positive.
There isn't a player in college basketball that wants to redshirt their junior year at the same school.Why would Pemsl just leave if Cook comes back for another year instead of just using his redshirt year at Iowa?
I guess he did mention Garza, Kriener and Nunge so could be he just wants to go somewhere where he is guaranteed 25-30 minutes.
Also completely unrelated but I gave her a ride home the other night. My wifes sister is friends with her and their house is stupid nice. They have a 6 car garage and 4 stalls is just used as a basketball court insteadCompletely unrelated but I’m not starting a 2021 girls thread. From what I can gather the McCaffery girl must be a really good athlete. She played varsity softball as an 8th grader and appears to be a varsity golfer as a freshman. So, that’s cool I guess.
How tall is she?Also completely unrelated but I gave her a ride home the other night. My wifes sister is friends with her and their house is stupid nice. They have a 6 car garage and 4 stalls is just used as a basketball court insteadCompletely unrelated but I’m not starting a 2021 girls thread. From what I can gather the McCaffery girl must be a really good athlete. She played varsity softball as an 8th grader and appears to be a varsity golfer as a freshman. So, that’s cool I guess.
Let's think about the timeline for when things need to happen. The deadline for Cook to withdraw his name is May 30th. He'll most likely withdraw (assuming he does) mid-May would be my guess. The number of teams that Pemsl would have to choose from dwindles daily.There isn't a player in college basketball that wants to redshirt their junior year at the same school.Why would Pemsl just leave if Cook comes back for another year instead of just using his redshirt year at Iowa?
I guess he did mention Garza, Kriener and Nunge so could be he just wants to go somewhere where he is guaranteed 25-30 minutes.
What if Cook comes back again?
Reading way too much into Pemsls comments I think his frustration is more with Cook than Iowa. It seems no one knows if Cook will be back regardless of his NBA evaluation. The whole situation is kinda odd.Let's think about the timeline for when things need to happen. The deadline for Cook to withdraw his name is May 30th. He'll most likely withdraw (assuming he does) mid-May would be my guess. The number of teams that Pemsl would have to choose from dwindles daily.There isn't a player in college basketball that wants to redshirt their junior year at the same school.Why would Pemsl just leave if Cook comes back for another year instead of just using his redshirt year at Iowa?
I guess he did mention Garza, Kriener and Nunge so could be he just wants to go somewhere where he is guaranteed 25-30 minutes.
What if Cook comes back again?
I just wonder how much of it has to do with Cook. Maybe he's just thinking of quitting altogether?
Yeah I get the feeling Cook wants to be done with college basketballIf Cook withdraws I assume there is still a fairly decent chance he doesn't come back so I'm not sure what Pemsl is contemplating.
Well yeah because he entered his name in the draft. All this other stuff came from guys like Harty, Dochterman, Kakert. It makes people think that it's more involved than it needs to be.Yeah I get the feeling Cook wants to be done with college basketballIf Cook withdraws I assume there is still a fairly decent chance he doesn't come back so I'm not sure what Pemsl is contemplating.