You want in?smells like small animal sex in here
little more Buffalo Trace and you’d look like Ashley GrahamYou want in?smells like small animal sex in here
Iowa should be beating Illinois and Minnesota twice a year, every year. Not sure why this conference doesn't have a division set up for basketball.
/CSB alertNBA combine invites get sent out Friday.
FWIW, my *source* from the athletic department told me today that the staff expects TC to return to Iowa.
The invites for the NBA Combine come out today. About 60-65 players will be invited; probably ~10 (mostly top picks) will decline and be replaced by 10 or so more. There are 60 picks in the draft, so what does being invited to the combine say about your draft status?
Based on the 2017 Combine/Draft, it shakes out this way:
-Among 76 invites last year, 50 players were drafted, 9 withdrew before the draft, and 17 went undrafted. About half of the undrafted saw at least a minute of NBA time last season, mostly on 2-way contracts.
-Among the 10 players who were NOT invited to last year's combine but were chosen in the draft, only 2 (Sterling Brown and Jabari Bird) were American college players. Both Brown and Bird were seniors who played in the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.
-Total percentage of college players invited to the combine that were drafted: 67% (48/72)
-Total percentage of college players invited to the combine that withdrew: 11% (8/72)
-Total percentage of college players invited to the combine, stayed in the drafted, and were drafted: 75% (48/64)
-Total percentage of college players drafted in 2017 who were not invited to the combine: 4% (2/50)
-Non-college players invited to the combine: 4
-Non-college players drafted: 10
Did Gary Dolphin just break news? Holy shit!
I knew it was too good to be true!
Yes. I've told you that 3 times.The date is absolutely the 30th and the coaches simply used the wrong one. There would be nothing to decide on June 10th.
http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2018DIEnf_orcement_NBAEducationalMemo_20180313.pdf
It was Hiawatha.Yes. I've told you that 3 times.The date is absolutely the 30th and the coaches simply used the wrong one. There would be nothing to decide on June 10th.
http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2018DIEnf_orcement_NBAEducationalMemo_20180313.pdf
Nope.It was Hiawatha.Yes. I've told you that 3 times.The date is absolutely the 30th and the coaches simply used the wrong one. There would be nothing to decide on June 10th.
http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/2018DIEnf_orcement_NBAEducationalMemo_20180313.pdf
Nope.It was Hiawatha.Yes. I've told you that 3 times.
Moss?
No Cook. No Wiggington.
No wai!If Cook was as committed to leaving as was initially rumored (and if he actually preferred G League over Iowa), he would’ve signed an agent already. Go through the workouts, get the feedback, and then return. Kakert is gonna be wrong again.
Once again Hiawatha was right.
Once again Hiawatha was right.
Let's think about the timeline for when things need to happen. The deadline for Cook to withdraw his name is May 30th. He'll most likely withdraw (assuming he does) mid-May would be my guess. The number of teams that Pemsl would have to choose from dwindles daily.
I just wonder how much of it has to do with Cook. Maybe he's just thinking of quitting altogether?
The deadline to withdraw from the draft and return to college is May 30th at 11:59 p.m.
Thanks for the great info, @HiawathaHawk!Once again Hiawatha was right.Let's think about the timeline for when things need to happen. The deadline for Cook to withdraw his name is May 30th. He'll most likely withdraw (assuming he does) mid-May would be my guess. The number of teams that Pemsl would have to choose from dwindles daily.
I just wonder how much of it has to do with Cook. Maybe he's just thinking of quitting altogether?The deadline to withdraw from the draft and return to college is May 30th at 11:59 p.m.
Like I said. AZ knows hoops. Doug could learn a thing or two.Mine was posted April 11. Hiawatha on April 18.
Do the math, faggots
Doug knows popcorn like AZ knows balls.
I'm going to try. Plan on spending Sundays at the local Des Moines area rec league sitting in the stands with other Uncle Rico helicopter trying to live high school again parents keeping stats and sucking up to former "talent".Like I said. AZ knows hoops. Doug could learn a thing or two.Mine was posted April 11. Hiawatha on April 18.
Do the math, faggots
Da Mouse!I'm going to try. Plan on spending Sundays at the local Des Moines area rec league sitting in the stands with other Uncle Rico helicopter trying to live high school again parents keeping stats and sucking up to former "talent".Like I said. AZ knows hoops. Doug could learn a thing or two.Mine was posted April 11. Hiawatha on April 18.
Do the math, faggots
After that, I will go home and nod my head about how coaches were mean to me and my family.
I won't post about politics though, because it is Sunday and I only do that once a week anyways.
Loog gave me the nickname. Grower not a shower.Why is Doug called Mouse?