AZmessDAWG
Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2009
- Messages
- 45,868
- Reaction score
- 3,110
Hubbard Park.
Anthony Hubbard ParkHubbard Park.
Tom and Tony Hubbard ParkHubbard Park.
Yeah, let's put it in the middle of a flood zone you dipshit.Hubbard Park.
Yeah, let's put it in the middle of a flood zone you dipshit.
We need 4 of the next 5 to stay alive for tournament consideration.
Our remaining schedule after that is brutal
Hey remember that time Hilton flooded?Yeah, let's put it in the middle of a flood zone you dipshit.
Yea. Thrawn put up a picture of it. looked wet in there.Hey remember that time Hilton flooded?
I will take all 3 if you give me $200 to cover gas, dinner, parking, and concessionsI have three tickets and a parking spot in the dental lot for tomorrow game. Tickets are in the front row behind a basket. Fun place to watch. Next to Hawkeye Elvis! Make an offer.
I’ll take $50Ha. I get it’s not the hottest ticket in town. I’ll just go if no one wants. Just offering it up.
Are you first or second chair skin flute?We have band practice otherwise I wouldn’t.
Neither? What are you, 1st chair fag?Are you first or second chair skin flute?
Got him!!!Neither? What are you, 1st chair fag?
Not coolNeither? What are you, 1st chair fag?
Fuck you.Not cool
Calmer than youFuck you.
I’m not calm.Calmer than you
ObviouslyI’m not calm.
Fuck you.Obviously
I hope someone you love gives you a hugFuck you.
Clam down.I’m not calm.
LolI heard he plays the tromboner
Large Marge is the decision-maker in that house. They go to Indianapolis when she is ready.Assuming the Hawks miss the NCAA tournament, what is the more likely way for a Fran departure: He gets fired or he decides to "retire" and walk away?
Asking for yourself or a friend?Neither? What are you, 1st chair fag?
I would assume BDB and Fran talk about a buyout that is less than the full contract buyout but more than him retiring and getting nothing. He gets to retire on his own terms (without getting fired) with an extra chunk of change and Iowa saves a little vs flat out firing him. Everyone walks away in a decent spot.Assuming the Hawks miss the NCAA tournament, what is the more likely way for a Fran departure: He gets fired or he decides to "retire" and walk away?
Large Marge is the decision-maker in that house. They go to Indianapolis when she is ready.
Fuck you.
Whatever your motivation was for asking me, mines the same.Asking for yourself or a friend?
The odds of him getting fired are the same as the odds Kirk get fired if we go 6-6 next year.Assuming the Hawks miss the NCAA tournament, what is the more likely way for a Fran departure: He gets fired or he decides to "retire" and walk away?
Eh, I think there is another factor at play here. Attendance is miles different between the two programs.The odds of him getting fired are the same as the odds Kirk get fired if we go 6-6 next year.
I thought he moved to California?I have three tickets and a parking spot in the dental lot for tomorrow game. Tickets are in the front row behind a basket. Fun place to watch. Next to Hawkeye Elvis! Make an offer.
Not sure. Hasn’t been to a game this year that I’ve gone to but have sat by him for years.I thought he moved to California?
Do you think he was in support of construction workers doing the wave at lunchtime?Not sure. Hasn’t been to a game this year that I’ve gone to but have sat by him for years.
Never came up but he did mention he had sex with some short chirpy dude’s mom.Do you think he was in support of construction workers doing the wave at lunchtime?