Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score

Not only did someone buy one of these atrocities, but I went to law school with her. FFS.

fossilhawk

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score

Not only did someone buy one of these atrocities, but I went to law school with her. FFS.
Wasn't she the one who split with her fiance to marry one of her classmates at Drake?

(Also, I thought you went to Drake earlier than me for some reason.)

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Wasn't she the one who split with her fiance to marry one of her classmates at Drake?

(Also, I thought you went to Drake earlier than me for some reason.)
I don’t remember that, but could be. She was two years behind me, so I didn’t know her well.

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Williams drove that shit box to Iowa City today and can't figure out why he was getting flipped off by college kids.

Fair and Balanced

Calls All Soda Coke
Reaction score
He’s the type of guy who puts raw steaks and chicken on the same plate, grills them ( likely all overdone) and then simply rinses the raw meat juice off and uses the same plate to take stuff off the grill.

I was at a neighbor’s house and his dumb ass did that shit. Had I not been standing at the grill next to him, fucker would have served me steak in raw pork juice.
He’s the kind of guy that puts raw chicken over Mac and Cheese, posts a picture of it (because it’s food he’s cooking) and needs people to tell him that it may be a bad idea.

BngHawk

Nextdoor Mod
Reaction score
Doug beat me to it. What a fucker.
I’m into the local IPAs. Am about to land on the moon. Jimmie, you may need to be ground control for me.