Iowa State Football Bashing Thread

Hawk24

Might Need to GFH
Reaction score
IF that happened, it's likely because they were visiting fans and the visiting team. Duh. I can guarantee you that Hilton security guards sure as hell wouldn't invite Hawkeye fans onto the floor for high fives. And there's plenty of video footage of little kids lining the tunnel railing for high fives before and after games in CHA as well tons of coverage of lengthy post-game autograph sessions.

Scott Cronbaugh can lick my taint.

Hawk&Balls

NOT a member
Reaction score
IF that happened, it's likely because they were visiting fans and the visiting team. Duh. I can guarantee you that Hilton security guards sure as hell wouldn't invite Hawkeye fans onto the floor for high fives. And there's plenty of video footage of little kids lining the tunnel railing for high fives before and after games in CHA as well tons of coverage of lengthy post-game autograph sessions.

They keep people from congregating around the tunnel, because it clogs up fast with how little room there is right there.

Reaction score

After Iowa kicked ISU’s ass in 2003 at Jack Trice, my friends and I were leaving the stadium from our seats in the south end zone. The security guard in our section asked us if we wanted to go on the field to celebrate, and opened the gate for us. We ran around like morons with the team for about 10 minutes. /csb

Soda Popinski

Kelly Hilpiper
Reaction score
Murph and Andy were insinuating earlier that Hey Guys never even had the vasectomy he brags about.

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
Hey Guys certainly did not hit any genetic lottery

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
That’s kind of how I view spelling bees as is

Last edited:

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Reaction score
They lost that game, of course.

Last edited:

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Reaction score
I mean it’s one thing if it’s an Iowa state shirt, but the 2002 humanitarian bowl? That dude however looks exactly like the guy that would do that. It really should’ve a surprise

Reaction score
Forgwt @hawkchick79 and her advice on fabric softener/washing clothes. We need to find that guy and get him on the board. If you’re wearing it to the Coliseum, you’re wearing it everywhere. That shirt is of the lowest quality materials, is 20 years old, and looks almost new. How many washings has that survived?

Dolomitey

McCarthyist fuck
Reaction score
I’m ready to apologize and admit that the can thing might be a useful idea for them. It’s nothing to brag about, but I’ve got more cans in my garage than the $43per the little feller is bragging about.

newsbreaker

Got the top grade in his torts class
Reaction score
Some of the regional banks are down more than 50%. Regions is down more than 20%.