**Official Iowa vs. Washington Football Thread - 8:00pm - FOX/FS1**

Dr. Zaius

IS A DOCTOR
Joined
Jan 11, 2012
Messages
20,137
Reaction score
7,535
If Ohio St passed to Smith every single play, I think they still would have been fine. That guy is a freak and essentially unguardable.
 

BBK

THE GRINGOOOOO
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
98,243
Reaction score
51,945
Hank was clearly better than Heck against NIU, and Heck was clearly better than Hank against tOSU.

I don't think it really matters who we start, but I'd love to see Heck get the start against UW. I kind of hope Hank is hurt so we can see what we've got with Heck
 

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
32,655
Reaction score
-14,423
Just work it to a 50/50 share of the early down carries between Moulton/Phillips this week and Phillips will end up taking over. I think that’s more important to the success of Iowa’s offense than Hank vs. Heck. I know I’ve been insufferable with the “Moulton sucks” takes lately, but Phillips looked capable the other day. Have to go to him more.
 

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
98,033
Reaction score
37,500
Just work it to a 50/50 share of the early down carries between Moulton/Phillips this week and Phillips will end up taking over. I think that’s more important to the success of Iowa’s offense than Hank vs. Heck. I know I’ve been insufferable with the “Moulton sucks” takes lately, but Phillips looked capable the other day. Have to go to him more.
More Phillips and Jackson, imo.
 

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
32,655
Reaction score
-14,423
More Phillips and Jackson, imo.
Even work McNeal in there. Less Moulton is all I really want to see. I don’t give a shit if it is a committee between Phillips, Jackson, and McNeal. Just run the ball effectively and while Kamari seems to be a good teammate, good person, and a good running back against directional schools, he doesn’t cut it in the Big Ten. He never has and he never will.
 

Gushawk

Likely a Russian Bot Account
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
98,033
Reaction score
37,500
Hank was clearly better than Heck against NIU, and Heck was clearly better than Hank against tOSU.

I don't think it really matters who we start, but I'd love to see Heck get the start against UW. I kind of hope Hank is hurt so we can see what we've got with Heck
I feel bad for rooting for this, but I do too.
 

Revolver

Will Ruin Your Thread and Crush Your Dreams
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
32,655
Reaction score
-14,423
Either way, I’ll be in Seattle on Thursday to take in the town before checking another Big Ten stadium off my list. CCMF.
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
78
Reaction score
-41
Old Turdz will be ripping some beers at Duchess Tavern before stumbling down to the stadium. Solid old school UW sports bar. You Iowa folk would like it.
 
Top