He should have 50 targets per game.If Ohio St passed to Smith every single play, I think they still would have been fine. That guy is a freak and essentially unguardable.
Settle down buffalo billProbably should make the whole football out of Smith's
Never go full LWade.Fritz is LWade-esque in the commitment to contrarianism.
Knowing is half the battle, Debit.Revolver
Knows that he's insufferable
Even you saw the field SaturdayI was kind of surprised mcneil never saw the field. They gave all his passing down work to jackson
More Phillips and Jackson, imo.Just work it to a 50/50 share of the early down carries between Moulton/Phillips this week and Phillips will end up taking over. I think that’s more important to the success of Iowa’s offense than Hank vs. Heck. I know I’ve been insufferable with the “Moulton sucks” takes lately, but Phillips looked capable the other day. Have to go to him more.
Even work McNeal in there. Less Moulton is all I really want to see. I don’t give a shit if it is a committee between Phillips, Jackson, and McNeal. Just run the ball effectively and while Kamari seems to be a good teammate, good person, and a good running back against directional schools, he doesn’t cut it in the Big Ten. He never has and he never will.More Phillips and Jackson, imo.
I feel bad for rooting for this, but I do too.Hank was clearly better than Heck against NIU, and Heck was clearly better than Hank against tOSU.
I don't think it really matters who we start, but I'd love to see Heck get the start against UW. I kind of hope Hank is hurt so we can see what we've got with Heck
Ohh the guiltI feel bad for rooting for this, but I do too.
*white on white guiltOhh the guilt
tell that to your mom!!!!Never go full LWade.
Theyll be happy to have you plop inOld Turdz will be ripping some beers at Duchess Tavern before stumbling down to the stadium. Solid old school UW sports bar. You Iowa folk would like it.
I like TurdzAtta boy Turdz
I continue to be mystified by this. He hasn't been a back to break 60 yarders, but he has consistently been a back to get 8 or 9 out of 3. I do wonder what the deal is with McNeil.Even work McNeal in there. Less Moulton is all I really want to see. I don’t give a shit if it is a committee between Phillips, Jackson, and McNeal. Just run the ball effectively and while Kamari seems to be a good teammate, good person, and a good running back against directional schools, he doesn’t cut it in the Big Ten. He never has and he never will.
Does this mean @Revolver is a liar and scumbag?I continue to be mystified by this. He hasn't been a back to break 60 yarders, but he has consistently been a back to get 8 or 9 out of 3. I do wonder what the deal is with McNeil.
Coming off of injury last year, he got 3 carries against a directional and these against Big 10 and SEC:
Rutgers- 14 for 68- 4.9
IU- 18 for 72 - 4.2 (Lotta big holes in that one?)
UW- 15 for 96- 6.4
Minn- 15 for 75- 5.0
Ore- 23 for 87- 3.8 (ran tough with nothing)
USC- 15 for 90- 6.0
MSU- 18 for 78- 4.3
Neb- 18 for 93- 5.2
Van- 14 for 95- 6.8
Aw, I've always liked the rascal.Does this mean @Revolver is a liar and scumbag?
I've heard a couple of people say this about McNeil now, but there isn't any deal with him. It's simple math, they can play roughly 3 RB's and after the UNI game they decided (correctly) to give his carries and also returns to Jackson because of how explosive he was.I continue to be mystified by this. He hasn't been a back to break 60 yarders, but he has consistently been a back to get 8 or 9 out of 3. I do wonder what the deal is with McNeil.
Coming off of injury last year, he got 3 carries against a directional and these against Big 10 and SEC:
Rutgers- 14 for 68- 4.9
IU- 18 for 72 - 4.2 (Lotta big holes in that one?)
UW- 15 for 96- 6.4
Minn- 15 for 75- 5.0
Ore- 23 for 87- 3.8 (ran tough with nothing)
USC- 15 for 90- 6.0
MSU- 18 for 78- 4.3
Neb- 18 for 93- 5.2
Van- 14 for 95- 6.8
Oh my god lol.I get that Tim wants/needs Tony to put up good numbers to make it easier to get more Tony’s but after 3 games vs P4 teams it’s obvious that their best shot at winning games is running it a shit ton, punting & playing defense like it always is.
I don't think that's what Lester is trying to do, lol.I get that Tim wants/needs Tony to put up good numbers to make it easier to get more Tony’s but after 3 games vs P4 teams it’s obvious that their best shot at winning games is running it a shit ton, punting & playing defense like it always is.
He literally said he was going toI don't think that's what Lester is trying to do, lol.
Receivers were open against Ohio State and Hank was off by about a couple feet on most throws. If he is accurate, then you see a bunch more completed passes, first downs, and my guess is the running game would have opened up a bit. This was truly an execution issue in the first half against OSU. That and fumbling the ball at about the 12 yard line and giving them an easy touchdown to start the game.
Well that plan would work if Hank would have been accurate. Guys were open. A lot.He literally said he was going to
I don’t disagree and the OSU game was definitely the one game to be aggressive and take chances so I don’t really even count that one for much. Anyone think Hank is 60-65% completions from here out? I don’t. And that’s the number Tim has said himselfWell that plan would work if Hank would have been accurate. Guys were open. A lot.
Up until last week he had been.I don’t disagree and the OSU game was definitely the one game to be aggressive and take chances so I don’t really even count that one for much. Anyone think Hank is 60-65% completions from here out? I don’t. And that’s the number Tim has said himself
Hank was bad. Really bad. He just missed 6-7 throws when he made good reads to wide open guys. I actually liked some of the screen/ read plays, they just needed to convert a few 1st downs so they could run the ball again.Well that plan would work if Hank would have been accurate. Guys were open. A lot.
Yep. I don't think Lester's plan was bad. Guys were open on 8-10 yard routes and had those been completed, could have opened up the run game a bit.Hank was bad. Really bad. He just missed 6-7 throws when he made good reads to wide open guys. I actually liked some of the screen/ read plays, they just needed to convert a few 1st downs so they could run the ball again.
I can't think of a worse place to go in that area LOL. Unless you're poor and under 30. But enjoy!Old Turdz will be ripping some beers at Duchess Tavern before stumbling down to the stadium. Solid old school UW sports bar. You Iowa folk would like it.