iowa4ever20
Might Need to GFH
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2011
- Messages
- 1,666
- Reaction score
- 2,462
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
He is a running QB. Also made the throws against OSU that Hank could not make all game.I for one hope the 5'11 non-running QB whose best offer out of high school was Wake Forest isn't forced into action.
He isI really hope Heck is playing.
To be fair he was really limited before as well
Primed and ready to rage.I will be on dry land tailgating for this one. But thanks for the cuddle and boat offer! @SondyRules you meeting up????
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
Meet me by the fountain at 5. We can walk in together!Primed and ready to rage.
May I cum?Meet me by the fountain at 5. We can walk in together!
No. Your friends use emojis too much to communicate. I can't look them in the eye.May I cum?
He is
Firm but fair.No. Your friends use emojis too much to communicate. I can't look them in the eye.
Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.I can't think of a worse place to go in that area LOL. Unless you're poor and under 30. But enjoy!
You took the bait.Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
Right in your wheelhouseJogger is a.master baiter
Whoa a framed picture of Lorenzo Romar! I take back all the things I said about the Sports Column of Seattle!Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
You got a soft spot for Turdz?You took the bait.
No.You got a soft spot for Turdz?
LORD KNOWS YOU'VE POKED A FEW!You got a soft spot for Turdz?
I’m leaning on Matthew 21:17.
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
That place sounds awesome, turdz.Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
It's the shitThat place sounds awesome, turdz.
Lil’ Heck gonna give em Hell? I sure hope he does.Heck cut his hair short just like CJB. He’s ready for the keys
He runs like a fucking toddler lolHe is a running QB. Also made the throws against OSU that Hank could not make all game.
We literally watched him waddle around in the backfield against NIUBV doesn't sound like a Hecklinski lean
For the love of fuck, he's barely played and when he has he ran for a TD last year and nearly ran for a nice TD this year. I get thinking he isn't a runner, but he's hardly waddling around in the backfield.We literally watched him waddle around in the backfield against NIU
Maybe he provides a spark with his arm, but the idea he's a runner is made up by retards who haven't actually watched him
Jeremiah burned their asses on Saturday
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
I don't think I have one.Mild AC Strain could likely kill a few halo posters on a hot, humid summer day.
Lolol
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
All of the man-beater stuff he was running early Saturday had guys with plenty of separation. Hank missed too many throws. If he had connected on more (not all) of them, it probably would have forced them out of Cover 1 and opened up the run game.I don't think that's what Lester is trying to do, lol.
Receivers were open against Ohio State and Hank was off by about a couple feet on most throws. If he is accurate, then you see a bunch more completed passes, first downs, and my guess is the running game would have opened up a bit. This was truly an execution issue in the first half against OSU. That and fumbling the ball at about the 12 yard line and giving them an easy touchdown to start the game.
I hope Kirk is leaning on Hecklinski 8:00
Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
You can be a runner and not be a burner. QB just needs some vision and the ability to put some pressure on the D to account for another threat. Hank actually looks like he has some wheels but stumbles like a baby faun every time he's been in space.For the love of fuck, he's barely played and when he has he ran for a TD last year and nearly ran for a nice TD this year. I get thinking he isn't a runner, but he's hardly waddling around in the backfield.