**Official Iowa vs. Washington Football Thread - 8:00pm - FOX/FS1**

iowa4ever20

Might Need to GFH
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
1,666
Reaction score
2,461

Every time I hear Hank he is trying to give his best Tebow impersonation.
 

KitKatApples

NW Season Ticket Holder (except IA games)
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
46,159
Reaction score
43,525
What if he lets you borrow the bottom part of his pants if you get cold?
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2017
Messages
79
Reaction score
-31
I can't think of a worse place to go in that area LOL. Unless you're poor and under 30. But enjoy!
Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
 

AZmessDAWG

Loved and Defended The Criminal Until the Bitter End
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
45,955
Reaction score
3,215
Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
You took the bait.
 

26.2

Vacations at the Wisconsin Dells
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
18,413
Reaction score
5,990
Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
Whoa a framed picture of Lorenzo Romar! I take back all the things I said about the Sports Column of Seattle!
 

FrodoTBaggin

Balding and Demands Accuracy
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
56,782
Reaction score
-21,399
Like I said, it's an old school sports bar. They have framed pictures of Mark Brunell and Lorenzo Romar for context. It's dive adjecent and I can get a cheap pitcher. I live in Ravenna (that's a neighborhood in Seattle if you didn't know) so it's on the fucking way via foot to the tailgaiting lot. I'm very curious what you would suggest in the area. It's a real Socialist Hellhole here, so yea, we are all working poors.
That place sounds awesome, turdz.
 

Lee Beevers

5'9" But Claims To Be Taller
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
9,490
Reaction score
16,051
Jog can provide anyone staying in Renton with a list of things to do before the Huskies and Hawkeyes battle it out on the gridiron.
 
Top